I need a logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a logo

This is a request for all you creativs out here.
    I need to come up with a logo for Q Racing. I'm looking for a frsh look for the "Q" and the "Racing" would just be a nice font.
    please pm me if you are interested or for any questions.
    Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Contact Ahmad "MadR32". He designed the "iRace logo and many others...

Comment

Q Racing

how do u like it? :D

btw so do i

somebody has stolen my logo at the trunk :D

Comment

Que racing sounds like a pool/snooker team :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Ayham, thanks
          Pathfinder, don't quit your day job
          Nabs, just what was expected from you
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Would have been fun to do it, but I'm traveling tomorrow.
            Perhaps the Q could be a speedometer with the needle maxed-out that makes it a 'Q' - would be a great symbol!

Project DVS
            Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
            CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

would love to help u bro..but i have alot to do, unless u can wait for a month or so lol !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

no one wants to help you :(
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

except me but he is not interested :(

Comment

Working...
                  X