Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets do something this Thursday 21st!

Hello to everyone who is just visiting this thread for the first time -

The plans have been going on for a while now - for the 21st of this month (thursday)

After discussing alot - and i mean alot!

This is the final plan

All members and friends and who-ever feels like joining in has to :

1) Meet at the Choitram Parking lot - next to safa park at sharp 7 pm

Once all those who are on the list arrive,

2) we shall head to Dubai marine beach and resort - through jumeira for drinks and sheesha.

The list can be seen on the last following pages and be sure to ad your name to the list if you're coming, we'd be glad to have you with us.

Be sure to ad your names on the list before 20th (wednesday) as i'd be making reservations for the no.s on the list only +/- 2 for precautions sake.

Thanks to all those attending,
    And hope to see the others who havent yet signed up.

Thanks again & Cheers!

H
    Last edited by hiten86; 20-08-2008, 11:04 AM. Reason: Updated plan
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
    So i've been planning to post this thread up for a while now - but i wasnt sure when to do so- i had to give my car in for a service and wasnt really sure when i'd be getting it back

Good news is - i'm getting her back by today evening.

Since i've seen people making plans on in other threads i thought this might be the right time.

As a club we do have lots of activities going on, but 'I' , let me repeat I felt the need to socialize :)

We could catch up for a few drinks (for those who drink) and for those who don't we could also go out for Shisha (correct me if spelled in-correctly)

The places i usually hangout for drinks are

Left Bank (madinat jumeria)
    Barasti Bar (Mina seeyahi) Or how ever thats spelled.

But considering that we would have a few non-drinkers,

I think the ideal place would be

BAR ZAR (madinat jumeira)

They have drinks & shisha and a lovely atmosphere near a man made lake with some abra's and crazy sh*t like that :P

Best part is - They've got Bean bags! :D

So what say guys?
    Lets get something going!

Opinions and suggestions welcome! Always!

Cheers!
    H
    First of all, Shisha or Sheesha both are considered the same spelling, Mina Seyahi is spelt as Meena Al Seyahi.
    Anyways coming to the point, the idea is good and you're right we need to socialize, ive got no problems, but just need a sheesha, i dont drink so excuse me guys :)

Comment

sounds good but my point of going to sheesha place is to have a good talk with all the members since most are still new in the club here. Members need to socialize by meeting other fellow members and chit-chat with them on various subjects to get to know them better :). That would be my suggestion.... Cuz in BAR ZAR or any other different place it would be kinda loud to hear any convo..
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        First of all, Shisha or Sheesha both are considered the same spelling, Mina Seyahi is spelt as Meena Al Seyahi.
        Anyways coming to the point, the idea is good and you're right we need to socialize, ive got no problems, but just need a sheesha, i dont drink so excuse me guys :)
        Thank you for correction!
        And I'm accommodating all requests.
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
          sounds good but my point of going to sheesha place is to have a good talk with all the members since most are still new in the club here. Members need to socialize by meeting other fellow members and chit-chat with them on various subjects to get to know them better :). That would be my suggestion.... Cuz in BAR ZAR or any other different place it would be kinda loud to hear any convo..
          Cent percent agree with what RiFo says, we're still new to go to a loud place and ignore each other, we need to socialize with each other and not the music instead :) The choice is yours, whatever you think is good

Comment

you're not talking outdoor right?
            coz bean bags directly click "outdoor" in my mind??

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Rifo - trust me BAR ZAR on the outside is not that loud, it's gonna be good music inside and a chill-out atmosphere outside.
              Though definately we could go somewhere else.
              Any suggestions ?
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

Sorry to interrupt, but just wanted to let you guys know that its raining here in Alain, the weather is just so awesome :) Is it raining in Dubai or anywhere else by anychance ?

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  you're not talking outdoor right?
                  coz bean bags directly click "outdoor" in my mind??
                  haha- yes outdoor
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

as i suggested in the other thread, how about going to City Port Cafe which is in Marina at around 7.30 .... good place to sit, eat, chit-chat and of course do sheesha... sounds good hiten ?

1) RiFo
                    2) SSense

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                    eMail:
                    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      Sorry to interrupt, but just wanted to let you guys know that its raining here in Alain, the weather is just so awesome :) Is it raining in Dubai or anywhere else by anychance ?
                      i wish bro! that's killer if its raining there sheeet!
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Rifo - trust me BAR ZAR on the outside is not that loud, it's gonna be good music inside and a chill-out atmosphere outside.
                        Though definately we could go somewhere else.
                        Any suggestions ?
                        Sorry I cant suggest, dont have much idea cuz im not from Dubai :) But im sure other fellows will definetely help you

Comment

and no lol its not raining n its hot like hell !

Need Assistance?
                          eMail:
                          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

as i suggested in the other thread, how about going to City Port Cafe which is in Marina at around 7.30 .... good place to sit, eat, chit-chat and of course do sheesha... sounds good hiten ?

1) RiFo
                            2) SSense
                            City Port cafe ?

Sure!
                            But are there drinks there ? :P
                            i wouldnt mind a couple of beers
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

City Port cafe ?

Sure!