X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance for our cars!

Hey All,

"No I dont take comission on this"

I have a connection in Insurance companies and that can get us some good deals insuring our cars.

I dont know why i didnt post this up before although some members here have benifited from this through me before.

Anyways, for any insurance related issues dont hesitate to contact me.

This Club os full of resources....use them ;)
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

prepare to get silly questions and to be bombarded with PMs good luck :)

Comment

insurance on track (during non-racing non-competitive events) would be sweet !
      a la track day !
      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
      Majeed Photography

Comment

I wont answer silly questions, you know me better, I am rude :D

Majeed, I wish :(
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Does this Insurance company have any branch in Al Ain or ill have to come all the way to Sharjah

Comment

Dude, you are on my head! I will bring it to your house! ask Ahmad khalil ;)
            Meskovic

Comment

Nabil,

Is this the same firm I got my M3 insured? :)
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I remember helping you with your insurance but cant recall which company was it :D I have lots of connections :D
                Meskovic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Thanks Nabz for the great addition...it's amazing how a couple of insurance companies turned down the opportunity of tapping into this market we can offer and you are offering it for free :)

I wouldn't mind seeing you make something out of it if it were up to me..

Comment

loooool... full and extreme customer satisfaction :D docs delivered to you on the spot! Thanks for the hook-up Nabz :bow: on my head
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

Majeed, I wish :(
                      this could be considered really silly, but let's discuss this, why wouldn't they insure you or entertain your claim on a track day ?

on a track day, anyone can go and drive their cars on that road, the track is considered open to the public traffic, taken they pay the fees to use that specific road (similar to a toll road).

the road is governed by the police at that day, if you have an accident, the police will be issuing you the report for the accident.

you are not participating in a race, or a competitive event of any kind !

here we go..... final verdict will be known in 2~3 days :D
                      yes am suing my insurance company if they turn me down. :-S
                      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                      Majeed Photography

Comment

Well good going Majeed, best of luck!

They say the car should be driven in its nature habitat, well what would that be in case of a club sport porsche GT3? the track!!

Im checking from my side if we can start track day insurance, maybe with a higher premium but it is worth it!

I know in bahrain if it is not timed it is insured!
                        Meskovic

Comment

and i think that's the idea of having the track days with NO timing !
                          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                          Majeed Photography

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I wouldn't waste time there, and I mean not a single second.

Knowing what I know, and with my background, I wouldn't issue track day insurance policies if I ran an insurance company. While I know a good number of greatly-skilled drivers (lutfy, nabil, bruno, qassim, etc), I know there's always the straight-only type that geopradizes everybody else every event. And the track just brings out that evil in all of us, mix it with inexperience and boom! Recipe for woes...

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Thnx haboob!
                              If its the one we were talkin about last day I'll get back to u soon! ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X