Want to borrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to borrow...

A lense for my Nikkon, Abood broke my original lense and I only have the 30-700 lense which is good for taking pictures of far objects, I want one where I can take pictures from close distances for the Desert Challenge Rally.

If you dont have nikkon and dont mind lending me your DSLR for a week also accepted :D

Items borrowed will be returned with a CD with live Rally actions and scenary from Liwa and a Sheesha invitation :D
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Wish I had one to:

A) Get you outta this bottleneck

B) Get the CD

Abbood needs an *** whoop! Is he 3 yet????

Comment

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

only two ya man only two...the thought of him at three is scary!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Bu 3abbbood, you can take my Canon 1000D, original lens + Sigma 70-300 mm lens.. Will pass it to you or anyone i see on this weekend..

Comment

on my head 3eli

When r u coming to dxb or adh?
          Meskovic

Comment

from both my eyes! i would've given you my micro SLR lens if it fits on regular SLRs...

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post

on my head 3eli

When r u coming to dxb or adh?
              Afaa Nabil, No bro, its on my head !

Will be coming to Dubai most probably tomorrow..

Comment

No no Ali, its on MY HEAD :D

I will be heading scrutineering tomorrow and be back by evening, if I cant meet you I would appreciate if you could pass it on to someone so that I be ready to go to Liwa on saturday for a week :)

Thanks a lot bro...
                Meskovic

Comment

Alright alright, only this time on your head, next time its going to be on MY HEAD :P

Sure bro, ill pass it to someone and let you know from who to collect it, consider and use the camera like its yours for as long as you want ..

Enjoy the desert challenge

Comment

you can borrow mine if you like :)
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, but . . . awwww !!! :D
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Nabil, did you get the camera ? I had msgd you but not sure if it got delivered..

Comment

I dropped it last night ;)

Comment

i can testify :D
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Guys :bow:

Comment

Working...
                              X