Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help...

Sister bought a Brand new Ford Mondeo two weeks back. It's Orange in colour and therefore stands out due to which I suppose someone or people have decided to use the car as a place to show their key art i.e multiple scratches on the car made by some sharp object/s done on two different days. Freaking annoyed....what can be done now to get the car fixed without incurring any major cost i.e insurance or quick fix. Any help appreciated....
    Last edited by faisal; 12-03-2010, 10:36 PM.
    Photographer
    My Website

insurance bro. its the better choice to save time and money...and sorry for that ....there are sick ppl :(

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

sorry to hear that man, some people are sick :(

try a proper polish first, sometimes it can do the job :dunno:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

It Happened To me Once ... I swear If i see that Guy ill Scratch his Eyes Out :cursing:

As Hassiam Said .. Polishing Might HElp .. Give it a shot.
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

thanks all for the quick replies...

Poilishing won't work I think cause some of the scratches have removed the paint i.e I can see white...

How do I get insurance to cover it?
          Photographer
          My Website

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Is the car fully insured? Drive to dubai police traffic department, pay aed60, and they'll hand you a report to take to the insurance.

Comment

but watch out coz the you'll lose the insurance "no claim" thing, if it matters coz somtimes it does!

BMW history:

Comment

@haissam how does a 'no claim' thing help..???

@ayham...fully insured....and by traffic dept do you mean the one near the aiport terminal 2 or any police station...
                Photographer
                My Website

Comment

when i wanted to insure my m3 the no claim really was very important and for a stupid scratch on my previous car that i claimed from insurance i couldnt get no claim thing and that caused 2 weeks of searching for insurance ..but lets take it this way this is a brand new car ur sister is driving she is not gonna buy an m3 any time soon(i.e sports car..i.e. insurance panic alert for them) so her insurance is easy to renew from now till three years ahead inside agency so i think its okay if u fix it through insurance in this case.
                  sigpic
                  :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

if its full insured and the repair will be inside the agency...its solved..just take the report from police and go to the insurance co. ...then they ll give u paper to the agency
                    Last edited by eoudeh; 13-03-2010, 01:59 PM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

It happened with me on my previous car, someone scratched the car and fold the roof and the hood etc.. But what can you do with such sick ppl who come at night and escape like the mouse! I hope you all the best fixing your car..The insurance must pay for you as I know! Good luck bro...

Comment

as ahmed said, some insurance companies ask for a no-claim records of 3 years for example to prove that you're a good customer, especially when you're looking to get a performance car or convertible insured etc..

if you make any single claim from insurance, you will not be able to get a no claim certificate at the end of the year..

BMW history:

Comment

Thanks all for the replies....will ask my sister to visit the nearby police station.....Just one last question....Will the lack of no claim effect the re-insurance of the mondeo next year at the same insurance company...??
                          Photographer
                          My Website

Comment

even so u can insure in another company so its okay.
                            sigpic
                            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Working...
                            X