Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think HAJAR road and KALBA road where great?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think HAJAR road and KALBA road where great?

try this one!

you need to harden up to drive all the way there just drive on that road, its that sexy!

Liwa, the road to Moreeb

some footage of the road in this vid!

[YOUTUBE]xCi0hWOx1WU[/YOUTUBE]

:drool:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Gorgeous road...till you hit a patch of sand...R.I.P
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Nabil, you think its safe and a good idea to have a family bbq at such a deserted location ?? Cuz I dont think so :hmm:

Comment

i saw this episode yesterday on MBC, I think the road is gorgeous, we should think about it.
        PS how r u Nabil san? :D
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

A bunch of us were wondering where that road was... thanks Nabil
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

we can't really insure everyone's safety if we ever go ahead and organize such an event. you need cars that can handle, people that know how to drive on dusty and curvy roads, and you need people who can keep up with speed.

sadly it aint gonna happen because most of the members here are posers :ghey:

Comment

let's go there guys .. we wont take families with us ...;)

Comment

Iv recently been on that road. it is an amazing drive but extremely risky imo specially if it got dark.
                sigpic

Comment

great post nabil...this is an awesome capture of the lambo...and yes! it sure is a great road!
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

guys have u ever tried the Abu Dhabi Ain truck road I believe its also nice and pushes ur adrenaline little bit :P..la2 really its nice till the part trucks starts coming too much where u have to do dangerous overtaking on 180-190 between two trucks on each side (LOT OF FUN)..
                    Tal mur3eb road is one of the best roads u can see in this country at the end of it we can arrange some BBQ and some buggy riding which would be fun and enjoy tal mer3eb itself which is slight a change..but doing that with parade style with everybody trying to proove they are great shumakhers hmmmm I dont like to take that risk myself so unluess its really strict not advisable
                    sigpic
                    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

how far is this road (Liwa) from Dubai??
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

toooooooo far almost 350-400 kms far
                        sigpic
                        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

:D

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

thats what we want then ..yala guys ..drive event quickly please ;) ..

Comment

it's far and risky and not everyone can handle such a road... i understand that it's nice and all, but if anything goes wrong on the way there then it will be a hassle to contunie the planned route since it's a long drive. there will be no room for mistakes, or in other word we won't have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X