Starting my new job tomorrow :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
    As some of you know, I have joined the Yas Marina Circuit staff as a race instructor. I was waiting to start on the 27th of this month during the track day, but I will be up there tomorrow doing some hot laps and VIP rides for 3 hours :1stcup:
    I can't believe that people get paid to do this :rev:
    LUCKY YOU BRO!!!! good luck and enjoe the rides!!!:E30Cabrio:
    sigpic

Comment

mabrook man for the new job ..will see you on Saturday anyway ... and you will give us your feedback

Comment

Dont they need a customer service manager that has an office that overlooks the track with a window that opens to actually hear the cars? :D

Mabrook man, that is a sexy Job ;) you should be single :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Qassim congrats boss for the new job :D this is wat you deserve :) tell me your time table, maybe I can pass by to say hi and see the track, I have never been there, and I am currently feeling bored alone in Abu Dhabi
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

^ The first words before one of our own gets married..

So mabrook :D

Comment

after you sir :D
              in other words ....not soon :(
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
              X