Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Nissan Patrol to be Unveiled at a Special Event in UAE on 13th Feb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Nissan Patrol to be Unveiled at a Special Event in UAE on 13th Feb.

The next generation of the Nissan Patrol luxury SUV will have its world premiere on February 13 at a special event that will be held in the United Arab Emirates. For this purpose, Nissan launched an online competition offering an all expenses paid trip to the event for a total of six lucky winners. www.welcomethehero.com

However before you go and apply on the dedicated website, note that only residents of U.A.E., Saudi Arabia. Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qata are eligible to participate in the campaign.

We'll remind you that we first had the chance to see the 2010/2011 Patrol without any camouflage whatsoever in December 2008 through a series of photos that are believed to have been shot during an internal presentation.

Coincidentally, the same thing happened last September with the Nissan Patrol's more luxurious sibling, the 2011 Infiniti QX, which is scheduled to be introduced in North America sometime this year or early 2011.

It is expected that Nissan's Toyota Land Cruiser competitor will be offered with an updated engine range comprising of V6 and V8 petrol units as well as a six-cylinder turbo diesel.
    Source: CARSCOOP
    Last edited by Stratus650; 05-02-2010, 06:21 PM. Reason: correction

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

NOOOOOOO

It looks like LandCruser

why like this ya3ni???

i love the boxy and tough look of the old one

this looks softer

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
      NOOOOOOO

It looks like LandCruser

why like this ya3ni???

i love the boxy and tough look of the old one

this looks softer
      +1

i particularly loved the SWB (3-door) models since the 90s till 2009 :(

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Finally I can say it officially..I was asked by the advertising agency( that I did my internship in) to keep it as a secret for more than 5 months...1st prototype was shipped to the UAE for exterior shooting on 7/09 interior was not ready yet by that time... I was looking forward to work on that project. :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Moe that's really cool !! tell us more about it ! :taser:

Comment

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
            Moe that's really cool !! tell us more about it ! :taser:
            Unfortunately, I couldnt c the prototype becuz my required internship hours were completed...but i heard that it's loaded with sooo many impressive options and that this version is the most luxurious patrol ever made !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Interior wise this sure will be very impressive, tv, nav, leather, mouse, better interior than any of the previous ones.. Plus the V8 will kill the land cruisers because they'll fit the Armada's V8, which is too fast for Nissan's lightweight bodies.. I personally dont want to comment on the look before seeing it in person, but my all time fav is the one Khaled (Stratus650) has in his garage, those old Nissans were the best Nissans shape and drive pleasure wise until now :drool:

Comment

but Exterior wise ... this is $hitty ugly.. Nough Said
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i've driven my friend's aramda V8 for a week in lebanon, i even drove it to the syrian boarders on a 2 hr trip. was impressed in the torque and power of that engine. i can't imagine how good it would be on a patrol chassis. i was so close to buying a 2 yr old patrol a while back but after hearing about this one i wanted to wait and see if it will ever be as good as the previous model.

let's see... but for now i'm happy with my single turbo rental corolla

Comment

Ok guys, lemme give you some info about this topic...

1st of all, hassan, the current Patrol will STILL be in production as a SAFARI, the new one to be launched will be the SUPER safari, so don't worry the current HD patrol is still around, including the 3 door too :danceclub:

I've passed by the dealer in AUH and they already have 2010 batch of current patrol in stock. the trick here is that the safari will be so poor in options to bring up the new super safari model.

The engine in the new patrol will come in 2 versions: 400 hp, and 320 hp. Displacement is the same, technology and setup is different. I think it's not exactly the one coming from the armada bruno, this is a purely japanese developed engine i guess.

The current top of the range patrol Manual has a curb weight of 2,555 kg which is too much in my opinion. Armada comes at around 2,350 kg (yes, lighter), so I wonder what's gonna be the weight of the new one :)

Comment

if the old patrol will remain in production i'll opt for the old model then... how much does the 3DR version weigh 2300kg?

Comment

It must be powerful and have a lot of options but I don't like the looks... especially the back looks quite ugly...

I definitely prefer the present one...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
                        -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          if the old patrol will remain in production i'll opt for the old model then... how much does the 3DR version weigh 2300kg?
                          3DR is 2200 kg, however, only comes with the prehistoric 4.5 fuel injection engine summing 230 hp, and not the 4.8 vtc. but still, can live forever lol

Comment

Does it " Rev " ? ( Fttt-ttt-ttt-ttt-ttt )

Then it's good
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                              Does it " Rev " ? ( Fttt-ttt-ttt-ttt-ttt )

Then it's good
                              yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

this is the key

Comment

Working...
                              X