Project 2010 [ Red vs White ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project 2010 [ Red vs White ]

Inspite of having all the doodle artwork protected, it's slowly, yes sadly, being faded. Although it was an experimental project, it's almost time the car would need a new color. This would also involve subtle changes to the Kerscher front bumper and custom hood, along with new custom side skirts.

Over time I will get a different set of wheels, and it won't be deep-dish anymore. I'm tired of them! I might change my wheel base, to fit the S4 ITN rims.

Now the big question! You think the car can pull-off with a custom White shade, or a deep red shade?
    Custom White
    43.75%
    Custom deep Red?
    56.25%

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Voted for Red, hope its Imola ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

A bit of redish I would say... And please whlie at it fix those mirrors othern that it should stunning

Comment

What's wrong with the deep dish wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          What's wrong with the deep dish wheels?
          +1 :dunno: I think they look very nice..

Comment

I loooooove the rims!!!

I've seen ur similar thread on E46fanatics and so many were bashing the rims! I was like "WHAT!!!!"

Bro, if u ask me, ur grey color is the best!!! Why dont u add an option of keeping the color and see the response! Just my suggestion. But if u have made up ur mind to change, i vote for imola red! not red!

Mashalla ur car is one of the nicest i have ever seen! Why are u changing the front bumber and side skirts, or lets put it this way, to what???

Best of luck!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

voted for red, but I think also that a matte white would look really nice if the whole combo fits together

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

I need to have a different color, cause the artwork is fading out and giving a bad appearance to the whole thing. I'm going to keep the rims, but over a period of time they will be changed. Don't get me wrong with the rims - I've had different deep-dish rims for over 4 years now. I'm personally tired of them :)

Yes, I have a similar thread on the e46 forums, and what happens there is that if you don't have rims that's seen on every other car on the forum it most probably won't fly :fags:. But that's their opinion, it's always good to know :D

Project DVS
                Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

I'm game for white personally... would be a nice touch! like Stratus said... matte white is DA BOMB!!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Gloss is a requirement - I need to see some reflections!! :rofl:
                    Last edited by P3RPL3XITY; 01-02-2010, 05:41 PM.

Project DVS

Comment

I'm sure if u post a thread here to sell those rims, they will fly off! What size are they? curious? :)
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                        I'm sure if u post a thread here to sell those rims, they will fly off! What size are they? curious? :)
                        19"s

Project DVS

Comment

red for sure.. and to glossy

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i voted for the red :)
                            sigpic
                            Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

Red it is! Cheers guys!:ohthedrama:

Project DVS

Comment

Working...
                              X