Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like a kit on a 370Z!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Giugiaro is a name u can't remember, but know the second you see it...

Well done Japanese spy :D
      u also guessed right in the scagletti part, it is on the platform of a 612
      habibi ya president :rofl:
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

U're a worthy advisary :D

Comment

If i had the money to buy a ferrari, i would never even think of this as an option! Whats with the 15" wheels! :) they look so small!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

+1
            sigpic
            Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

fugly :puke:

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

did they hire a lunatic for a designer ??? i mean, really ?
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                  did they hire a lunatic for a designer ??? i mean, really ?
                  I cant believe the guy who designed cars like Lambos, Maseratis, M1 and M1 Hommage comes up with THIS design to mark 50 years of Ferrari's activity in the world of car design :dunno: Looks like he stabbed Ferrari very well :rofl:

Comment

Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

lol
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

the Z even looks better :rofl2:

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

this game is copyright protected to evo6.5
                          :Coffe:

Comment

Working...
                          X