X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ NICE! and the end result?!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

nice Ayham....! this pics for the project 1 or it was at end? intresting for the complete details :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Are they holding together with masking tape? :rofl:

Project DVS
        Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
        CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Should have used duct tape!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Lol, the outcome was good, but beaurecracy stood in its face. So I never got to drive my own creation....

It was a genius idea by my project partner when it came to building a mockup before building the real chassis, especially designing the ergonomics. We used carton rolls used by fabrics dealers and, yes, held it together with masking tape :D We had it drawn in detailed 3D (ProE), and along this 1:1 mockup the chassis was built correctly from the first go and the bike engine dropped in like a glove.

I'll look for a picture of the real thing and post it up here. Bottom line is, the Lambo is a real thing Bruno!! :slap:

Comment

Working...
            X