Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schumi is back; How do you feel about this?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schumi is back; How do you feel about this?!

The return of a legendy or an ill advised move?!

Legendary driver Michael Schumacher will return full-time next year to the Formula One circuit, where he won seven championships in the 1990s and this decade. The German, 40, retired after the 2006 season, and attempted a comeback for his former team, Ferrari, after one of its drivers was injured in July. An injury of Schumacher’s own derailed that bid, but he’s now healthy enough that he’s signed on with Mercedes, Bild reports; the season’s first race is March 14 in Bahrain.

Source: (Newser)
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

All respect to Michael Schumacher, and i think its his decision wether to continue or not, but i kind of feel like its a betrayal to Ferrari; eventhough i never cheered for the Ferrari team!

Maybe i'm being close minded, i mean famous soccer players switch teams all the time! fans seem to be okay with it, why not F1!

Its nice to know that Michael Schumacher is back! :)
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

dont forget Schumi was at Benetton Renault before Ferrari... so he's changed before

Thing is though... if u left on the top of your game and at the top of the world, why would u risk it? I mean Michael Jordan did it and played with the damn Wizards... that was ABSOLUTE SH!TE!!!

I have mixed emotions about this... lets wait and see!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

agree with ahmad, sportsmen like jordan & maradona did the same and were wrong!

but it's a sport & if someone thinks he has to compete again then he has the right to do so, and of course deal with the consequences!

for the fans, this can only be good!

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

If Im not mistaken, Mercedes has bot Brawn GP rite? if thats case, then again its the winning combo of Schumi and Ross Brawn....

Brawn was with Benetton when Schumi won. Brawn was with Ferrari when Schumi won again. Now Schumi is back with Brawn in Mercedes....

I always cheered for Schumi....but had a soft spot for Ferrari too...When Schumi joined Ferrari it was like a dream come true....a bit disappointed to see that he has left ferrari and is with Mercedes now....

Never liked Mercedes :thumbsdown: :P
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

He's probably in it for the 'astronomical' money offer more than the love of the game! To these guys, the pros, it's business more than anything.

I think he will still be Schumi and embarrass the young drivers like always...tickets to Bahrain anyone??

Comment

i donot think he will do much with this return, just a feeling
              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Guess ill be going to Bahrain this time :yuhoo:

Comment

+1 but not confirmed, it will b fun ;)
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

how about a group drive :dangerous:

Comment

In for the bahrain trip, if any one is arranging book me without even asking!

BTT: I also have mixed feelings, but I always wanted schumi with Ferrari, the same way im loving the Alonso-Ferrari combo, now i really wish that Alonso can beat schumi, it seems that my hatred to mercedes is even bigger than my love to schumi!
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Their F1 engines are the biggest in terms of torque.....As a competition, they are to be reckoned with, sadly!

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                          how about a group drive :dangerous:
                          mmm...we need to have :shisha: and think seriously of it :bmwflag:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

its gonna the biggest mistake in his life he's a legend but his days r over

& i would feel he would driver no.2 on his new team i would 3 or 4 drivers at least will be faster than him this season

i guess we have to wait & c
                            1983 BMW 635CSI (owned 1991-1993)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I think he got short on cash during the crisis and wanted a job :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X