What to do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do ?

Am gown to buy anew car but am confused a pit between the cr8 2008 holdin and the 2003 m3 manual so I can’t decide what to buy any advise gays
    Last edited by ROBEN M3; 21-11-2009, 01:43 PM. Reason: !!
    sigpic

Originally posted by ROBEN M3 View Post
    Am gown to buy anew car but am confused a pit between the cr8 2008 holdin and the 2003 m3 manual so I can’t decide what to buy any advise gays
    We're all Guys here, not gays :nono: Gays is the third gender

Comment

opsssssssssss sory
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        :rofl: Ali u never know xD.
        sigpic
        BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

get a CR8.....less things to go wrong, more powerfull, 2008, lower milage, cheaper to modify, looks amazing (scary).

with an M3 ull get a high milage 2003, with effy maitanance record, and many more things to go wrong.

Believe me a CR8 with a good tastfull modification will fly and look amazing...my 0.02 $ :D
          sigpic
          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
          Falcons Garage
          Carbotech

Comment

You like going in straights or you like hitting the track?

The CR8 is a no brainer but drives like an SUV
            '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

The CR8 is fast and as Bashar said, with little money the thing can fly.. but it stands no chance against an M3 on track !
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

like the guys said... really depends on the application! :)
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

If you'd say E92 M3 then id suggest you forget the CR8, but here we're talking about 2003 E46 M3, 6 years difference, so get a CR8.. That car flies

Comment

+100
                    sigpic
                    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                    Falcons Garage
                    Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                      yaaa Ali :)

LMAO ya3ni!!! how could you see it bro :D:D:D

anyway, if i were you i would go for an E39 M5

muscular like CR8, and fun to drive (even more fun to drive) like an M3

man...///M taste...like no thing else

ask me....ask me...

Comment

in this case the CR8 of course... we all prefer BMWs here & particularly ///M cars, but not when there's a 5 year difference :)

the CR8 isn't as bad as other american cars when it comes to handling.. look up the JC review on youtube i remember he loved it for drifting & track driving :)

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I agree with pathfinder, if you're looking for power + handling + sedan + manual then even if there was a 6 years difference Id go for the E39 M5, cheaper than the CR8 and much more fun, i assure you atleast it will last longer than the CR8..

Comment

I agree the E39 M5 might be more fun to drive, but what about reliability?

The CR8 will yield a better piece of mind being newer and the way that LS2 engine reponds to mods is insane.

Personally though, not a fan of american cars
                            '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

Ohh gad now am even more confused actually I tried it for one day and the car runs like hill it has a racing gear box 6 speed manual if curse with some up grad clutch and if you switch off the traction will no comment on that
                              There is no word to say more than what the …….. Is happening!!!!
                              But my conceder is
                              1_ it’s an American car after all, and the spear parts in the future.. it is modified so the warrantee 5alas no more
                              2_ the clutch need to be replaced and to be more anise the (guy) is selling it to me for 80 k and I have to replace the clothe by my own so am afraid to face problem in the future with the clutch so I really don’t no???!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X