No announcement yet.

2010 Audi R8 5.2 V10 FSI Quattro vs. 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | Car and Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Audi R8 5.2 V10 FSI Quattro vs. 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia | Car and Driver

[YOUTUBE]XtlmdRPzNfw[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Repost? Or maybe I've seen it on another forum

Comment

I'm in love with the Scuderia ! I just love it !
      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
      eMail:
      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I personally think that the Audi R8 is one of the most beautiful cars in recent times... And the V10 gives it the power to go with the looks...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
        -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

a worthless review seriously..... can't really compare the cars, it's like comparing the E92 M3 with the Porsche GT3 instead of the Carrera!

i quote one of the viewers on youtube, who resembles my exact thoughts:

So, Ferrari stripped down the regular f430 to save 600 pound over the R8 V10? i would rather buy the 160 thousand dollar R8 V10 for half the price. It's cheaper, more luxurious and a lot more practical. They should have used the R8 V10 vs the Ferrari F430 or the R8 GT3 with the 430 Scuderia. and in this video the r8 and 430, both pulls in the same 0-60 mark and the same top speed of 196 MPH. So, what are the benefits of the nearly 300 thousand dollar Ferrari besides the "Supercar experience"?

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I have driven the F430 Scuderia around 1800 Kms through germany.. as a driver and passenger and for now there is no better supersportscar that that for me...

But thats just my 50 cent...
            sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
            Dubai Investment Park 2
            The Curve Building Complex
            Warehouse No.1
            P.O Box 28638
            Dubai, United Arab Emirates
            Office: +97148830851
            Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
            Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
            Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Scuderia any day

Comment

This really is a stupid comparison! have they run out of cars to compare?!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i love the sound of ferrari :drool:
                  sigpic
                  BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

^ The shifting please !
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                    X