No announcement yet.

One more massive Lexus LF-A leak, with specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I've been quite for a time now regarding this thread .. but here is my theory...

The S85B50 engine,

the first V10 engine that was used in a SEDAN car which made the E60 M5 yet again the fastest sedan on the planet after the E39 M5. The engine is quite available in the market right now looking to that it was produced in 2006. I say the Lexus bought an E60 M5, studied the car very well in terms of physics like weight of body, moment of inertia..bla bla bla and came up with a smaller shell that can handle such weight, power or torque.

Now they finished doing the shell, what about the engine ???

What's this ? I've seen this some where !!! OH yeah it's an exact copy of the S85B50 !!!

I say they got the S85B50 out of the E60 M5, opened the whole block & studied every single piece & part of it, knowing its power limits, power delivery method...etc, and since Japanese people are smart they made a similar engine that delivers slightly more power and looking to the car's less weight, they took the advantage on the E60 M5.

To end this, I hate the car...
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Unbelieveable hp output for a 4.8 engine!! O.O
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

I love you "beemawe" die-hard fans :grouphug:
        you always make my day :excited:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          well BMW can't be the best in everything....

not to mention that going very high on bhp/l normally reduces the torque levels which isn't so good :) but luckily BMW started using turbo's now which means more power & torque with less displacement :)
          True but if u turbocharged their old NA engines u would get unbelieveable power. I cant picture how much power would a properly turbocharged S85B50 egine produce!!
          sigpic
          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Good info guysssss...

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X