Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traffic chief wants driving age set at (( 16 )).....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
    & 20 & 21 & 22 & 23 & 24.......53 & 54 & 56......RIP
    LOL @ nabil hahahaha nice one..

Forget Statistics its a culture before age and statistics
    yeah age factor add more spicey hot temper to it but i think the reason they have less accidents is simpley coz this country drivers category is having more drivers from 25-29 than the one from 18-21 simpley coz u dont get to pass the exam like from the first time if u r a junior guy plus it takes time between the tests so some of us end on skipping till they need it.

On Personal experience my first and last accident was hitting a tree and i was like 25 yes i learned my lesson but the hard way!!!
    According to the news its gonna be only for special cases..so another area for wastas maybe
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

the forbidden fruit theory :thumbsdown:
      even numties at their 20's who didn't mature yet are driving
      like goats , imagine the teenage kids who would like to impress
      their " rabe3 " :nono:

Comment

+5 to Petrolhead

market is down, they are looking for new sources

bloody hell, i dont wanna drive with kids on the road

Comment

its called life traders...and depend on person's driven skill individually, for me i learned how to drive manual gear car when my dad was beside me on 15 and i was so scared but after that it was like pcs of cake, but imagine the guy who drive the car for 1st time in road...!! he ll be completely confused and im with Rifo for the safe driven age.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

the problem in this country is NOT the driving age.. it's the driving test itself.......... IMO the main criteria in passing/failing in a driver's license test should be the self-confidence of the driver & how we can react to different things that happen on the road.. they should come up with some kind of test that pushes a driver to the limits.

there's 50-year olds who come to this country for the first time and they've never ever driven before and they pose more danger to the public that speeding drivers :thumbsdown:

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

They should fly to Finland and see how they test drivers there ;)

Comment

Absolutely right ! New drivers should under go driving tests under conditions like dark, slippery roads and other layouts.. During the day time any blind person can even drive..

Comment

HPDS FTW !!! lol :rofl:

I think after you're done with Final driving test, you should go through driving standards tests.

That's how you can get a perfect driver out of a 16y.o guys/girls ! :)
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    They should fly to Finland and see how they test drivers there ;)
                    if there is finland, there is also countries who have very loose systems of acquiring licenses .....examples are censored
                    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Finish people are born racers:P
                      sigpic
                      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

I think this is singlely one of the dumbest ideas in the world! there already are a gazillion accidents yearly from idiot drivers with little to no experience, now to add insult to injury they reduce the age?! this is just insane!

I agree with Rifo... I was a complete maniac at 18 and wanted to show off to everyone... imagine a 16 year old?!

this country has gone complete bonkers!! STUPID decision I think!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                          I was a complete maniac at 18

& 19 & 20 & 21 & 22 & 23 & 24.......53 & 54 & 56......RIP
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

enjoying ur little mischievous acts aren't u Mr. Nabil?!

:spank:
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I dont think driving age should be 16, not at all! not only are we going to have more immature drivers on the road, it will increase traffic which is one of the major problems in dubai, and abu dhabi now (from what i've heard). If anything making 21 sounds better! drivers will be more mature by that age, less accidents for sure and it will lessen the traffic a bit! :) I know i would be furious if i was 18 and they said no more driving, but 16 is waaaaaaay to young!
                              sigpic
                              Audi R8 - White / Blk
                              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                                enjoying ur little mischievous acts aren't u Mr. Nabil?!

:spank:
                                :D :D
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X