The X Seed 4000 {bye bye Burj Dubai}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The X Seed 4000 {bye bye Burj Dubai}

The X-Seed 4000 is the tallest building ever fully envisioned, meaning that the designs for construction have been completed.
    The X-Seed 4000 "is never meant to be built," says Georges Binder, managing director of Buildings & Data, a firm which compiles data banks on buildings worldwide. "The purpose of the plan was to earn some recognition for the firm, and it worked."
    It's proposed 4000m height, 6 km wide sea-base, and 800 floor capacity could accommodate five hundred thousand to one million inhabitants.
    It was designed for Tokyo, Japan by the Taisei Corporation in 1995 as a futuristic environment combining ultra-modern living and interaction with nature.
    Unlike conventional skyscrapers, the X-Seed 4000 would be required to actively protect its occupants from considerable air pressure gradations and weather fluctuations along its massive elevation. Its design calls for the use of solar power to maintain internal environmental conditions. Also, the proposed area is situated on The Pacific Ring of Fire, which is the most active volcano range in the world so XSEED 4000 would be subject to tsunamis and earthquakes. The Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid (also planned for Tokyo, Japan) faces the same problems.
    A sea-based location and a Mount Fuji shape are some of this building's other major design features — the real Mount Fuji is land-based and is 3776 m in height, nearly 224 m shorter than X-Seed 4000. The X- SEED 4000 is projected to be twice the height of the Shimizu Mega-City Pyramid at 2004m, this structure could be complete by 2110 which leaves a date for the X-Seed4000 possible in the 22nd or 23rd Century and maybe a project on such a scale as the terraforming of planets like Mars and Venus. Other projects that may be in the top five man made structures are the Dubai City Tower (2400m), the Nakheel Tower (1400m) also in Dubai and the Bionic Tower (1128m) in either Hong Kong or Shanghai. All five structures will be in Asia.
    Some estimate that the cost to construct the X-Seed 4000 structure may be somewhere between US$300-900 billion, in 2006 dollars

sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

since its never gonna be built then no worries lol .. cuz this thing will cause powerful earthquakes & lots of tsunamis .. just imagine the foundation piles under this .. AFAIK the piles under Burj Dubai were 50+ meters
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

so it was designed just for marketing purposes!

i can draw a builing 65km high & 30km wide, doesn't mean it's gonna happen!

burj dubai is already a good enough example of stupid, inefficient & unpractical engineering!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^^ :rofl:
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

this structure could be complete by 2110 which leaves a date for the X-Seed4000 possible in the 22nd or 23rd Century
          :yawn:

Comment

That thing isn't a building... it is a man made mountain
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

god will punish them!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                god will punish them!
                HAHAHA :rofl: this thing looks impossible to build:P
                sigpic
                BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                  That thing isn't a building... it is a man made mountain
                  Lol :rofl: well said !

Comment

Wirelessly posted (nokia e90: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Lol I went to baskin this morning and had some double chocolate scoop
                    This pic reminded me of the wafle cone nomnomnom so good to be true
                    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                      burj dubai is already a good enough example of stupid, inefficient & unpractical engineering!
                      Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                      god will punish them!
                      loooooooooooooool

:rofl:
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:cid:
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          so it was designed just for marketing purposes!

i can draw a builing 65km high & 30km wide, doesn't mean it's gonna happen!

No graphical comments on this tower? as you do with cars? :D

Comment

Working...
                          X