Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new Khalifah Bridge in AD (Sadyat Bridge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new Khalifah Bridge in AD (Sadyat Bridge)

hi guys I just wanted to share my experience for this bridge I summarize it as following:
    1.New Scenary for AD.
    2. 5 Lane highway (no radars currently so u guys hurry up in havin fun!!!).
    3.You would end up in Tourist club area in less than 15 minutes drive from shahama (in our terms that was impossible).
    4.The best Sunrise view in entire AD.
    5.Passes through two AD major projects Sadyat Island and Yass Island(F1 event).

The Bad:
    1.Road Asphalt used is the kind of causes heavy sound while drving to the level u feel something wrong with ur tyres!!!!.(bring ur self a good music CD or Ipod to solve this :) )
    2.Not Too many exits due to still work in progress status so u would end up missing ur exit driving a hell of distance.

and here is the pic thx to Asif Saif:D(Black Berry photo)

Attached Files
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Wirelessly posted (My8900: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.133 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/114)

You are welcome, as long as we get paid for the service.
    Breakfast for this picture not bad.
    --------------------------------
    Money cant buy happiness but, then somehow,
    sigpic
    its more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle!

PS: I am only lazy on the days that end with "y".

Comment

Nice Thanx For the Share :)
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Waaw that is nice!
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

cool......AD guys...let us go there and got some pic........:)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thats a wonderful bridge/freeway

I think i was among the very few who used it even before it was officially open! it saves me from 20-30 minutes from my trip to and from work on Yas island everyday.

Beware guys, radars will be there very soon and even now, police cars with mobile radars are all over the place. a couple of bad accidents happened on Thursday. no need to rush, take your time and enjoy the view.
            sigpic

Comment

that pic looks awesome Ahmed... have to check out the bridge next time I drop by AUH
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

nice highway...but careful withe the radars....

Comment

Working...
                X