Help In Gettin A Loan >>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help In Gettin A Loan >>

Hey guys how ya all doing, Sorry i havnt been that active on the forum l8ly, been caught up with alot this past month, I need help in gettin a loan to finance a E46 M3 , Any 1 know where i can get a loan ? the prob ive been havin is that all banks need 3 salary transfers and ive only gotten 1 :( as for my visa took too long to get done and just got it a few weeks back, so any1 know of a private lender or an agency or bank that could work somthing out for me .
    From Wat I've Done, Is Who I've Become ..

I don't know of another way to source a car loan Adam, you have to wait for 3 months! But it's not my line of work in the end, MAYBE there's another alternative...

Comment

Thats the BASIC rule for any bank, that's why they ask you for a three month statement of account when you apply for a car loan..

Comment

I dont think there is anything to do Adam.. I remember when I needed a loan they told me 6 months salary!

I just spoke to my guy (that used to be at NBD aparently now is with Ajman Bank) and he told me that you will not be able to get financing with 1 month's salary only... said they will probably require a minimum of 3 months.

Sorry I couldn't be more help :(
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Ya true i know thats how all the banks are but ive heard of private lenders, id wait the 3months but the car is selling for a realy low price

Comment

I haven't heard of private lenders. I'm a lawyer and I know that lending is an activity that is licensed by the Central Bank so any private lender doing this can be jailed or fined... unless it's a finance company.
            sigpic

Comment

Why dont you get the car on any of your relative/friend's name whos already working ?
              They will deduct from his/her account..
              You pay them the installment..
              Once 3 salary transfers are complete, buy the car from that person.. Simple and Legal !

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                Why dont you get the car on any of your relative/friend's name whos already working ?
                They will deduct from his/her account..
                You pay them the installment..
                Once 3 salary transfers are complete, buy the car from that person.. Simple and Legal !
                Id deff do that if i had any family or any kind of conections here, but i dont, Im fresh meat in dubai lool

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                  I haven't heard of private lenders. I'm a lawyer and I know that lending is an activity that is licensed by the Central Bank so any private lender doing this can be jailed or fined... unless it's a finance company.
                  do u know of a financing comp ? that could help me ?

Comment

the ones that did exist before the crises were specialized in property... don't know of any who do vehicle finance. I'll ask around for you though!
                    sigpic

Comment

a question is can your work help u get the car?
                      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                        a question is can your work help u get the car?
                        partial sum , I got some cash and just need some more frm the bank or a financial comp, private lender, the car is sellin for a realy low price and ive check the car, it would be sellin so cheap if the guy didnt have the leave the country , it was 80 k

Comment

so your work did their part?
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                            so your work did their part?
                            yup, now need to source the rest ...

Comment

Start Running the streets :P
                              Just playing mate. . . .sorry to be disappointing , but i doubt there's another way out. What you could do tho (like someone mentioned) get a friend to pay and thenreturn the favor.

Well, like Ahmad Al Khalil said, private lending is against the law in the country, but i'm sure if you just look hard enough there might pop out a fellar who just bend's them laws a bit. :)
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Working...
                              X