• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The VW POLO Advert!!!

[YOUTUBE]ad4fagTyaM4[/YOUTUBE]

now u can blame me on why I hate VW!!!
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

OMG!!!

Comment

yeah it was banned... but nonetheless it should've never been created in the first place!!! screwed up!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

this is an old add, VW denied having anything to do with add
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            this is an old add, VW denied having anything to do with add
            it was done by their agency in UK at first then after it got so bad heat on it they denied relation to it coz of the number of law cases against it would be enormous!!
            anyway it was created by someone and definitly them so its not a hoax video:)

viva BMW down with VW
            sigpic
            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Well I hate any Al Nabooda supported brand anyways :D :D
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i remember this add but seriously no matter how offensive it is towards us.
                i still find it funny :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

^ Kill him?
                  Meskovic

Comment

:starwars:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      Well I hate any Al Nabooda supported brand anyways :D :D
                      this coming from a porsche owner!
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                        this coming from a porsche owner!
                        :D

That explains the reason for hating them!

TAM FTW!
                        Meskovic

Comment

:laughhard: :laughhard:
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Second that ^^^ TAM FTW
                            sigpic
                            iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                            Falcons Garage
                            Carbotech

Comment

stupid ad!