Financing for a student??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financing for a student??

what would be the best way to finance a BMW for a non salaried student.Can my mom who also works in dubai,finance it on my name,but she doesnt have a license yet.She has a salary transfer account with Emirate's Bank.

i think that wont be easily possible as the financed car and insurance should be in your mother's name for the bank to approve such a loan....

And please introduce your selfin the new members section :)
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

So should i ask my mom to start the drivers classes and can i still drive the car or do i need a second insurance with me as the driver

Comment

i think that you would be able to drive the car even if the insurance is in her name. As long as you are a licensed driver.
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

but she need's a license 100% right

issue is she is a bit scared with cars and all,she had a license in india which she never used and has made up her mind to never drive

Comment

then ur best bit is to see what banks are able to do so and finance a car for ur mother while its on your name (since getting a license can be frustrating and time consuming)
            sigpic
            iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
            Falcons Garage
            Carbotech

Comment

no DL = no financing
              student = no fianancing...
              under18= no driving at all
              sorry to break your heart. but welcome anyways and do you want to buy?

Comment

As i am here 4 years for my college its called future planning
                so that i can ask my mom to start now and wait till the end of the century to get the license otherwise she doesnt even wanna try.Now that its absolutely necessary i guess she has to.

and this is just a tester so that i can be prepared next year when i turn 18
                no one is gonna buy me a car now:)

And my heart is still intact :P

Comment

It sucks man.....Hopefully your mom will gather her courage and do it!

Comment

it is possible i guess, i bought recently a Honda Pilot under my name on a car bank loan and it is deducted from my salary but the car is registered under my DAD's name :)

Comment

you bought a honda pilot? what for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        you bought a honda pilot? what for?
                        u saw it once, its for my parents and mine when offroading :D

Comment

what did you have to show can you please explain like what was the procedure simple or as difficult as getting a license itself.but thing is you and your dad both have licenses but my mom doesnt so will it still work

Comment

Originally posted by abthegreat View Post
                            what did you have to show can you please explain like what was the procedure simple or as difficult as getting a license itself.but thing is you and your dad both have licenses but my mom doesnt so will it still work
                            since it will be registered under ur name, u r the one who needs a license, no need for ur mom to have it, the only thing ur mom has to do is the bank issues

Comment

agmc has internal financing or its through respective banks??

and thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
                              X