beetle??? whats that ?
    VW beetle baba :read: Do a little search

Comment

Ali!! hahahahaha....

The inevitable has happend:

[youtube]em9zcVq8anQ&NR=1[/youtube]

Somebody just put me out of my misery! :drool:

Comment

WHOLY MOTHER!!! wow... I love this car! but 75,000 is a liiiiiiiiiitttle too much for it!

The Abarth is going to be one insane cookie!
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Bringing this back to life

The standard 500 is 65,000 and the top of the range is at 75,000 and that thing looks great!, guys a swift costs 50 a basic model and a civic top of the range will set you back 89,000, 90k for a civic and you wont pay 75k for a top of the line fiat 500??

Now my question is if you buy a Fiat 500 can you Abarth it or modify it to be worthy of our liking in all the related threads?

A question that popped...nothing more nothing less...
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i prefer the SWIFT!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

EDIT

in the UK, the Abarth 500 is for sale for around 14k pounds! around 75k!! now that is a deal!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                EDIT

in the UK, the Abarth 500 is for sale for around 14k pounds! around 75k!! now that is a deal!
                Thats the price i was quoted for the 500c from Al Kindi Motors :thumbsdown:

Comment

keep in mind cars have taxes in the UK

this car should not exceed 50k to be sold here & o was really thinking of one
                  1983 BMW 635CSI (owned 1991-1993)

Comment

Working...
                  X