• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!!!
    Photographer
    My Website

Comment

Thanks alot everyone, I seriously can't believe it still. Going to pick up the card tomorrow morning.
      Ive been to the traffic world before, drove for 4 years without a licence :D ... That's done now and I'm finally legal !!!
      Thanks again everyone
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

OiY!

Deserts! yalla!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          Thanks alot everyone, I seriously can't believe it still. Going to pick up the card tomorrow morning.
          Ive been to the traffic world before, drove for 4 years without a licence :D ... That's done now and I'm finally legal !!!
          Thanks again everyone
          :roadblock: :roadblock: :roadblock: :roadblock:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Ey!!! DESSERTS!!! Don't make us choose where!!

Comment

congratulations for your DL & congrats for
              your stubbornness & patience :1stcup:

Comment

Congrats man, enjoy !!!!!
                Alpina B3 3.0i 1995 saloon N:0286 :drive:
                Alpina B5 4.4ltr V8 supercharged, saloon, 2007, N:260

Comment

Baby Genius! congratulations !!!!

Thats great to hear after all that torture you went through :P

Now you DO owe us some dessert!
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Thanks alot everyone, I appreciate it !

But, it's about time I break it you. Even though I got my license, that doesn't mean I can join you guys in Club activities, races or even the normal outings because tomorrow afternoon I'll be hitting the road to Lebanon for good. Going for university.

I don't want to go all dramatic on everyone, but it's really bringing me down that I'm going to miss so much events and more importantly so many people. I don't care where I go, I will always be a member of this family.

I am lucky with one thing though, still have 2 years left on my visa so I'll be going between here and there minimum of once every 6 months.
                    And for the record, I did buy a car. It's a manual E36, I'll show it to everyone when I get back. Hopefully by Xmas/NY.

That's about it for me. Most probably won't have internet for a couple of months but I'll manage to check every now and then.

Simply said, this is by far the best Club, Forum and group of friends I've ever met ! Salute !
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

are you seriouss!! thats messed up man! you were like the growling mad scientist of this forum . . i could easily imagine you creating WMDs in your garage and blowing up your house man!! thats really messed up bro . . hopeyou can join us for events and the meet outs. . . but whatever the case man! keep the streets moving with that bimmer you got there!
                      P.s - lets meet up once before you leave . . . you got my number . .so call!
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

I'm seeing a friend of mine somewhere around midnight, he's coming to our area. You dig ?

Comment

midnight wont be possible bro . . sorry- i've got training at 8 . . till when are you here though ? i'll fix up something before that . . what say ?
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Nay possible dude, going to pickup the card at 1:00PM and hitting the road at 2:00PM...

Comment

Congratz again dude! You tc of urself and good luck with everything! You'll be missed
                              sigpic
                              BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

good luck with uni bro it's really worth going to lebanon for studies :) AUB or LAU?

we're gonna miss you on our forums, but i'm sure you'll chime in with your usual technical info every now & then :)

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X