X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahhaa !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
      dunn mind them man they r Fasting !! :rofl:
      :rofl: hehehe

Comment

:rofl2:... i'm a HE guys... lol...

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Yes, this is the car, my fav coloured 335i :drool:

Afnan, i thought the car was sold a year ago, wasnt it ?
        thank you guys... yes i did sell it but bought it back within a year(missed it so much)... thinking of going the modding route... almost in the process of ordering the exhaust and intake but still confused about the ecu flash... any help is much appreciated...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
        -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Originally posted by Afnan View Post

thank you guys... yes i did sell it but bought it back within a year(missed it so much)... thinking of going the modding route... almost in the process of ordering the exhaust and intake but still confused about the ecu flash... any help is much appreciated...
          wut exhaust r u plannin to get, AND WUT is the increase range of hp r u looking for pm me i can help u with the ecu flashes !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Thanks for the proof ! :)

Why don't you open a new thread, and give us some light on what mods are you going to get ? :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

r u the guy with the blue 335i ? nice color man !
              thank you bro... and guys believe him plz... I AM A HE... :laughhard:

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
              -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

To Ayman and Nabil :neener:

What exhaust have you ordered

Comment

To Ayman and Nabil :neener:

What exhaust have you ordered
                  another member tried it as well !! the same guy u always forget about :rofl:

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Afnan, we have tuned one member's 135i with a stage II VIEZU Tuning remap, results are eye watering! Let me know if you're interested...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      Afnan, we have tuned one member's 135i with a stage II VIEZU Tuning remap, results are eye watering! Let me know if you're interested...
                      :hay: dun forget about me

www.moenajati.com

Comment

another member tried it as well !! the same guy u always forget about :rofl:
                        Sorry man, really sorry, have to apologise for this :bow:

Comment

Sorry man, really sorry, have to apologise for this :bow:
                          no worries man ! it was a joke I didnt take it offensively :D

But i have to admit the SuperChip results where stunning !
                          Installin it takes 2 mins and u get ur 40 hp runnin !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

no worries man ! it was a joke I didnt take it offensively :D

But i have to admit the SuperChip results where stunning !
                            Installin it takes 2 mins and u get ur 40 hp runnin !
                            Yes, Bruno-2 was really satisfied with the results after installation..

Comment

:hay: dun forget about me
                              Haven't forgotten about you bro, give us some time to finalize setting up ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X