X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the Startac :D

and here is the Mayyas (8110)

and for snake lovers :D

Last edited by Nabil; 29-08-2009, 03:49 PM.
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
      I had most of these phones, but my first was "Alqannas" it was before the revolution of SIM cards, im trying to ind a pic for it, then I got the startak motorolla, then al Hodhod, then al mayyas lol, im Anti Nokia now although thenew N900 looks inviting with linux technology
      Man !! You remind me of all those phone which ran in my family, hodhod, anees, mayyas :drool: You're one of those old people i know :P

Comment

i would suggest that u re-read my post after u eat, cuz it seems to me that u cant function b4 iftar :rofl:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          thenew N900 looks inviting with linux technology
          +1 Explain Nabil

Looks wise i think its too huge to carry, bigger than the N97..

Comment

Explain what?

The new N900 uses the operating system Linux5 which will allow the nokia phone to compete with iphones

Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Is that the size of an iphone or bigger ? To me it looks huge :dunno:

Comment

It's thicker than the iPhone !
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                X