X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Dhabi Police - Cars & Bikes

comments please :)

The Arm of Law
    On May 28, 2009 more than three thousands people witnessed the unveiling of The Falcon Bike, a unique “chopper” motorcycle made especially for the Abu Dhabi Police by Paul Teutul Sr, a prominent US TV star.

At least 1,800 of the audience were bikers who showed up with their own motorcycles. Hundreds of them came over from many parts of the world.

Abu Dhabi Police achieved its major goal in attracting the attention of biker lovers not only from the UAE but also among the entire Gulf region. Among The Falcon viewers were young, old, and families from all nationalities. The Bike will also help the police to build closer relationships with the youth and to strengthen the bond with society.

“The Falcon Bike" a heavy duty, fully loaded, tough machine was built-in bright-red and chrome emblazoned with the Abu Dhabi Police logo and equipped with a siren, flashing lights and a baton holster.

The unusual bike was designed by Paul Teutul Sr, whose custom motorcycle firm, Orange County Choppers, is the subject of a popular Discovery Channel TV series shown in 160 countries worldwide.

“Paul Senior” traveled to Abu Dhabi to hand the chopper over at the National Exhibition Centre, and the event was aired in his show: 'American Chopper'.
    source :http://www.adpolice.gov.ae/en/
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

its just a show piece rite??.... it will be a joke if a cop is seen on duty riding that!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

as far as i heard this is a 1 smaple trial, it will not be spread for police officers

Comment

i heard on the radio that they exist in AD airport already

Comment

I wouldn't want to be the unlucky person riding that all day long, it's a chopper ! Extreme back pains !
          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

imagine the officer with a big bread and tatoo's and leather outfit and saying F word :rofl:

Comment

Bike is cool, however IMO the idea is a complete waste of money. What happened to the Yamaha's and Honda's ?

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                imagine the officer with a big bread and tatoo's and leather outfit and saying F word :rofl:
                :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                  :rofl: :rofl: !!!
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

AD police seems to be developing, trying to be ahead of its time and look cool lol :P

Comment

looooooool... that can't be true! is it?!
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Dont think its possible :nono:

Comment

i heard it on the radio and they were talking about how many bikes they will get ..etc
                          i think it is real coz the source is the AD police website itself

Comment

Show Off police patrols....interesting ! :)
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

that's just wrong... the whole point of the police is either deterrance or security, who's going to take them seriously when they get off a damn chopper?! or that kind of chopper! c'mon!!!

it would work it they get beards, dark black glasses, leather atire and tattoos.. otherwise its completely lost!
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X