Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find mount cameras ?

hi guys, I'd like to know if there is any shop here have mount cameras
    (the one they use to mount it on the back of the car or side or the front)

some use it for exhausts sound, some use it for racings..

any idea ???

and what brands are the recommanded ?

(I hope I'm not posting this thread in the wrong section)
    sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Thread moved to the right section..

Comment

LOL, okay :P thank you SSense
      sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

....... I think no body knows ...
        sigpic

Comment

there are several types of mounts you need to specify if it's exterior ot interior mounts... i have 2 kinds of mounts that are with rifo, ask him to show them to you.

i bought one from ebay and another one from a random site that i don't remember what it is. rifo holds the details

Comment

What I'm looking for is one for the rear mount (exterior)
            And the other one for interior (for racings)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X