Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Rallying! (will give you goose bumps)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

care to explain how they are the same?
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

ok ok wait nabil :sniper: vs. :scifigun: ahmad al khalil

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

walla I was asking an honest question and on topic, but Ahmad always fights with poor Nabil
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

& poor Ayman too !! :cry:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

these guys are DRIVERS
            sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
            2006 Z4M - SOLD
            1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
            2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
            2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
            2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
            2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
            1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
            2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
              walla I was asking an honest question and on topic, but Ahmad always fights with poor Nabil
              Nabil... can u blame me for not believing u!? do I need to present various exhibits to your actions?! u and Mr. Motaz?! I didn't think so... bottom line is that I am this way with "poor" Nabil as a result of continues abuse and consequences... :scifigun:

hehe... love u bro!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i am afraid somebody (one of off topic polices of the forum) will blast soon

before that please let me note

Off topicing is allowed in my subjects :D (even most welcome)

Comment

Lol Hasan dont worry i know you dont mind offtopicing in your threads so im not going to say anything :)

Comment

uwww head of the department said mafi mushkila :D:D:D

yalla full off topic

Comment

Head of Dept loll :laughhard: thats Ayham not me :P

Comment

ya3ni head of off topic police department yah5y!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinder View Post
                          ya3ni head of off topic police department yah5y!!!
                          :hmm: oK

Comment

I too believe it's the best motorsport talent display...How could you resist a Peugeot with these massive 5-spoke all-white OZ rims on a tarmac stage???? :drool:

Comment

Working...
                            X