Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wazif
    replied
    HAvent put them on my car yet...but the pads are amazing....ive experienced them in Ayham's car and i was very impressed!! :)

Service wise, you have always been very prompt and patient with our queries. that definitely deserves a

Your knowledge about brakes is also commendable...

overall, Autoworks is a great vendor to deal with.

I would give it a 5* rating :)

Leave a comment:

• Nabil
    replied
    I didnt give up ;) everything went on hold for now and soon will be back, you will get a PM from me ;)

Leave a comment:

• Auto Works
    replied
    Originally posted by akanso View Post
    :dangerous:
    loooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
    lol, a little bit, but still helpful.

:D
    :D. I expected that but this is how we do it buddy. I knew you gave up just know how we could start the thing. I know too you would get what you asked for. I hope you get what you wanted but please share it with me before you execute it. Thanks for considering me as helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Nabil
    replied
    Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
    Thanks man, but pricy a little bit;)? I hope you get what I mean. Remember so PMs between us :P.
    lol, a little bit, but still helpful.

:D

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
    Thanks man, but pricy a little bit;)? I hope you get what I mean. Remember so PMs between us :P.
    :dangerous:

Leave a comment:

• Auto Works
    replied
    Originally posted by Nabil View Post
    Happy Birthday

my one word from what i saw:

Helpful

Leave a comment:

• Nabil
    replied
    Happy Birthday

my one word from what i saw:

Helpful

Leave a comment:

• Auto Works
    replied
    Originally posted by akanso View Post
    :yuhoo: thanx marwan :bow:

i didn't try it personally but from wat i saw, Carbotech has got amazing power and a nosiy
    Thanks buddy for your post to be the first in this thread. I hope to see something about me, I mean nail me!

PS: Just a side note, Carbotech does not have to be noisy, they have OEM-like pad that works great, silent and clean! We want to change how you guys look at Carbotech brakes.

So what do you think about the way Carbotech business runs in UAE? What do we need to change or enhance?

Leave a comment:

• akanso
    replied
    :yuhoo: thanx marwan :bow:

i didn't try it personally but from wat i saw, Carbotech has got amazing power and a nosiy

Leave a comment:

• Auto Works
    started a topic 26 Years, One And Half A Year, Six Months

26 Years, One And Half A Year, Six Months

Hey guys,
    I'm turning twenty six years today and I have been sitting alone thinking about achievements, past and future. I've been in business for more than 18 months now and on the forum here for like six months (almost).

I came to know about the club when I first PMed Ayham on evolve looking for business opportunities in UAE and trying to open doors. Then it all started. I agree BMW Club UAE - Carbotech partnership was a milestone and a great turning point.

Two days ago I started SMSing my friends and close people asking them to SMS me back defining me in one word or SMS back with something they like or do not like. It's kind of me using the chance of self-enhancement to see how it goes and went with people around me.

Bottom line:

What do you think about me, Carbotech, the way we do business, the dealership in UAE, the product and everything else? Please talk it out as the forum states.
Working...
X