Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26 Years, One And Half A Year, Six Months

Hey guys,
    I'm turning twenty six years today and I have been sitting alone thinking about achievements, past and future. I've been in business for more than 18 months now and on the forum here for like six months (almost).

I came to know about the club when I first PMed Ayham on evolve looking for business opportunities in UAE and trying to open doors. Then it all started. I agree BMW Club UAE - Carbotech partnership was a milestone and a great turning point.

Two days ago I started SMSing my friends and close people asking them to SMS me back defining me in one word or SMS back with something they like or do not like. It's kind of me using the chance of self-enhancement to see how it goes and went with people around me.

Bottom line:

What do you think about me, Carbotech, the way we do business, the dealership in UAE, the product and everything else? Please talk it out as the forum states.

:yuhoo: thanx marwan :bow:

i didn't try it personally but from wat i saw, Carbotech has got amazing power and a nosiy

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
      :yuhoo: thanx marwan :bow:

i didn't try it personally but from wat i saw, Carbotech has got amazing power and a nosiy
      Thanks buddy for your post to be the first in this thread. I hope to see something about me, I mean nail me!

PS: Just a side note, Carbotech does not have to be noisy, they have OEM-like pad that works great, silent and clean! We want to change how you guys look at Carbotech brakes.

So what do you think about the way Carbotech business runs in UAE? What do we need to change or enhance?

Comment

Happy Birthday

my one word from what i saw:

Helpful
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
          Happy Birthday

my one word from what i saw:

Helpful
          Thanks man, but pricy a little bit;)? I hope you get what I mean. Remember so PMs between us :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
            Thanks man, but pricy a little bit;)? I hope you get what I mean. Remember so PMs between us :P.
            :dangerous:

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
              lol, a little bit, but still helpful.

:D
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
                :dangerous:
                loooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                lol, a little bit, but still helpful.

:D
                :D. I expected that but this is how we do it buddy. I knew you gave up just know how we could start the thing. I know too you would get what you asked for. I hope you get what you wanted but please share it with me before you execute it. Thanks for considering me as helpful.

Comment

I didnt give up ;) everything went on hold for now and soon will be back, you will get a PM from me ;)
                  Meskovic

Comment

HAvent put them on my car yet...but the pads are amazing....ive experienced them in Ayham's car and i was very impressed!! :)

Service wise, you have always been very prompt and patient with our queries. that definitely deserves a

Your knowledge about brakes is also commendable...

overall, Autoworks is a great vendor to deal with.

I would give it a 5* rating :)
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                      HAvent put them on my car yet...but the pads are amazing....ive experienced them in Ayham's car and i was very impressed!! :)

Service wise, you have always been very prompt and patient with our queries. that definitely deserves a

Your knowledge about brakes is also commendable...

overall, Autoworks is a great vendor to deal with.

I would give it a 5* rating :)
                      Thanks buddy. It's good to know where do we stand in the market.

Any particular reason you did not put them on your car yet? If it's about noise, PM me please.

Comment

just not time to change my pads :)
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Well i have nothing to say. The power of braking is really mad. And I m really glad that i bought these pads and will certainly keep using Carbotech in the future.

But I have to admit that they are noisy, but doesn't really disturb me.
                          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                          2006 Z4M - SOLD
                          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
                            Well i have nothing to say. The power of braking is really mad. And I m really glad that i bought these pads and will certainly keep using Carbotech in the future.

But I have to admit that they are noisy, but doesn't really disturb me.
                            From a past experience, when your brake discs are done and you change them, the sound will dramatically decrease! So this noise wont last too long.

Comment

Marwan i dunno if i should ask this here or not !! but if I install AX6s on New Rotors ... what happens to the noise ?!?! will it be better than used discs ? and can it be avoided by using the recommended gel ?
                              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                              eMail:
                              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                              X