Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Long Awaited sCEO 2009 - Released!

Ladies & gentlemen,

Behold as we bring to you the latest, poshest, and most exhilerating 2009 production car from China -

The Shuanghuan sCEO (x5 rip off)

The images below and the matter alongside has been directly taken from the website. No text modifications or copywriting has taken place. Please do not be racist and comment on the fu*ked up language that has been used (to embarrass the English)

This is the world of chinese copy cat craftsmen at theyre best.
    who make they're customers 'Feel the happiness of successful'

BEHOLD!

Researching: it spends thousand million on researching for the top products economical SUV itself. It gathers up the international fashionable conception, the hundreds years science and technology advance and nowadays high- technology. It adopts the DAC to make model. It is combined by the parts the same as the 300 thousands cars adopt, and making accreted and automatic.

Crystal combined head lamp: the eagle eye Crystal combined head lamp is in great dignity, it makes the more comfortable and more safety at night with the xenon in the lamp。

Crystal combined rear lamp:it adds the more choice for your favorite. And it takes the LED in order to make the light more uniform, and give you a gratitude for your trip。

The double – decked electric roof vent window:open the window, enjoy the soft wind and the sunlight. It adopts the import electric roof vent window that is delicate and closed good from Germany and Italy. The wise and the inspiration is meeting when you drive。

Outside real mirror: it not only suits the body but also fold with electric adjusting function。

aluminum alloy wheel hubs:235\65R17GOODYEAR tire with 17 inch aluminum alloy wheel hubs, is specially for sport, and it has strong grip ability, good braking performances, therefore you will feel more comfortable.。

Central control instrument:The instrument with sports style is full of fashion. The hair-trigger buttons are located on the leather steering wheel, which make the operation more convenient. The central control with curved surface design, intelligent conditioner, high quality CD player and the parking distance control match nealy

The real leather seats of front row:
    the driving seat can be adjusted in six directions. This function may effectively avoid the fatigue in long travel. The leather seats are designed according to the ergonomics, so they are soft and comfortable。

The real leather seats of back row:it can be fold, the wheel base is 2850mm, so the huge and comfortable space suits the tall and strong person。

The switch of the power window:It is artistic and easy to operate。

The real load space:SCEO adopts the two axle load distribution in order to keep the steady on any road during driving. At the same time, it provides the enough space for the luggage. The designed of inner spare tire improve the artistic as well as more space。

The automatic transmission:it adopts the international advanced genuine product input transmission. You can choose the 2WD or 4WD. The transmission has the security, environmental, Comfortable and cross-country performance. Everyone who has the SCEO can feel the unusual driving delight 。
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

WTF is this sh** man :puke:

Comment

WTF!!??

the front of a prado, back of an X5 and interior of the land cruiser!
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

You can see them " Live "....

When you're going to Dubai through al Ta'awun street, notice them on your right ... they are parked beside that Chinese expo.. or whatever it's name !

Just before sharjah expo !

Go and see it in details !!! :puke:
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I couldn't decide whether to laugh or throw myself from the 17th floor while reading!

Comment

it looks more like a prado... the interior is an identical copy

Comment

"The switch of the power window:It is artistic and easy to operate。" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

that is an ugly car....
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Whats with the word "vigorous" !? happy they discovered it new ?

And why the hell do I need to know the mitsubishi 4G64S4M engine Code !!
                  ohh, I know, so I don't get mixed up between the 4G64S4M and 4G65S4M !

Is this supposed to be how the indicator works ? or is it the luxury shine of the mirrors ? lool

those chinese are always funny, they can never get the english 100%. We deal with a Chinese company in Etisalat, and its normal to recieve official manuals and Docs with similar grammar and vocab :D

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

DUDE i saW this car 2 years ago in Syria :rofl2: :rofl2:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

:banghead: :banghead: Id rather not comment..

Comment

check their crash tests

Comment

Don't want to see them again !! :puke:
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
                            Whats with the word "vigorous" !? happy they discovered it new ?

And why the hell do I need to know the mitsubishi 4G64S4M engine Code !!
                            ohh, I know, so I don't get mixed up between the 4G64S4M and 4G65S4M !

Is this supposed to be how the indicator works ? or is it the luxury shine of the mirrors ? lool

those chinese are always funny, they can never get the english 100%. We deal with a Chinese company in Etisalat, and its normal to recieve official manuals and Docs with similar grammar and vocab :D
                            Thats a truly vigorous use of the word vigorous. . . .indeed
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

this is pee pee:puke::puke:
                              how many cars r "blended" in this one
                              i can tell u stories about chinese cars invasion in egypt
                              check this one with a mercedes front end

I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                              X