Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nabil's GT3 !

Here you go Nabil ! :drool::drool::drool:

The stickers will take some time tho....
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

I love them! although the color is different and mine is the MK1 and this one is the Mk2

This is mine :read:

But still a big thank you :bow:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^^from what game is this?
      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

TAM Will have to go on the doors... can't put any stickers on the windshield! :)
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
          ^^from what game is this?
          Forza Motorsport 2 !

BTW, FM3 will be out on October !! :woot:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

looks matte though!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

There's no such thing in this Game ! ( Thank god ) :D

Can't you see the tree reflections ? :read::read:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

I need a PS expert!

I want the Black and white pic but with the red (hot) disks in pic number 4
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

What's the year of your car Nabil?

Masha Allah so nice :)

Comment

Its an Original Mk1 Gt3 2000'
                    Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                      Forza Motorsport 2 !

BTW, FM3 will be out on October !! :woot:
                      :iagree:nice!! i like i like! do they have this on ps3? or xbox360 only?
                      and how much is the xbox360 now in the market? thanks
                      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Only Xbox 360 ! :dangerous:

I really don't have any idea about the price now :(
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

walahi we miss that beast man... Bruno, do we need to start nagging again!!!
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X