X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching soccer UAE - Germany? NOW ON

Hi

the UAE team ist very very good.

4 shots to goal so far, and it's running for 20 minutes. Germany might loose this game.

CU

CMDR

i'm watching it... you're right the UAE dominated the first 25min & had at least 2-3 chances to score..

but just now germany scored the opener.

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

channel ?

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

dubai sports & abu dhabi sports

BMW history:

Comment

wow 2nd goal for the germans........ UAE really unlucky & couldn't finish any of their 5-6 goal chances!

BMW history:

Comment

3-0 :D

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

4-0

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Hmm

7:2

What a score, that much goals in one game! It never got boring, I hate these 0:0 results.

CU

CMDR

Comment

PS3 FTW :D
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Its like comparing Lada with an M5..

Comment

at least they got 2 goals, not like saudi in thw World Cup 8-0

Comment

uae's defence sux... but they played well IMHO

Comment

Were they playing with the first squad or the substitutes? Was the German goal keeper away for coffee when they scored the 2 goals?? :D

I say this outta frustration! For 26 years I wished an Arab football team would play well for a change. Funny thing is, we're lions vs. tigers when we play against each other..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            Were they playing with the first squad or the substitutes? Was the German goal keeper away for coffee when they scored the 2 goals?? :D
                            :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

I say this outta frustration! For 26 years I wished an Arab football team would play well for a change. Funny thing is, we're lions vs. tigers when we play against each other..
                              :blah: ayham, i think you didn't even watch the game! :blah:

UAE played really well & could've scored 4 or 5 goals.. i know football is about goals scored & not attempts on target, but even so the performance was really good.. germany won by their experience

BMW history:

Comment

Working...
                              X