• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V8 engine. . .with a twist !

Who said Lego's for kids ?!

http://hackedgadgets.com/2008/09/29/lego-v8-engine/
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

wow man that's so cooooooool :bow:

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I wanna learn how to build one!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Check this one as well!

[youtube]Kp83U7iGHEY[/youtube]
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^ nice as well, but the gear ratios are off!

BMW history:

Comment

He needs a short shifter and some syncros :D !!

I'm in for making one that actually works...Nab ?
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

Here's a thread I created earlier, this is pure madness ! Not sure if it works though, but it looks good enough !

Nab, LegoSport S14 with a dog-leg :D !?

Comment

Legosport S14 sounds yummy :D
                Meskovic

Comment

THIS is THE ultimatum in models:

[youtube]vxYRa0pqxlw[/youtube]

Comment

That is awsome!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      THIS is THE ultimatum in models:

[youtube]vxYRa0pqxlw[/youtube]
                      We're talking about something that can be finished in a month or so. I'd probably be married by the time that's finished!
                      But, I'd be sure to do the E60M5 engine...CSL airbox and an S54 so small probably wont give the scary induction noise.

Comment

this guy has gone waaaaay overboard, he dedicated his life to build a scale model! :bow:

but i bet he doesn't know what a woman looks like :rofl:

BMW history:

Comment

I bet he's dedicating what's left of his life to making a shrinking machine so he'd actually drive it...who cares about women when you can drive a shoe size Ferrari !

Comment

WoooooW!!! :drool:
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                              I bet he's dedicating what's left of his life to making a shrinking machine so he'd actually drive it...who cares about women when you can drive a shoe size Ferrari !
                              I DO, screw Ferraris !! :rofl2:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                              X