Screw speed limits ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw speed limits ..

since When they Put Radars on 10km/h and 30km/h speed ???????
    I just Checked i got two one in shj and tho other one in ajman...
    seriously look at the speed limits !!! :cursing:

seriously ... Thats such a Pissoff .. !!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

wtf! tell them to shove it up their ***! i've seen worse bro

Comment

Ouch !! That sure hurts i know :(

Comment

I dono i mean ... am speechless :S
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I got 2 speed tickets today while going/coming from/to a customer's remote location!!!!

Comment

In Kuwait we have very few cameras! But rumers are going around that they are about to place thousands of cameras! 1000 cameras (not thousands) will leave no space for humans to breath! the city is small enough as is! lolll
            I hope it doesnt happen.
            I remember my last days in UAE, going through abu dhabi - dubai highway, reaching dubai area, i remember they almost doubled the number of cameras and i thought what the hell!!!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Currently the new cameras can be seen like they've planted trees, at a distance of every 2 km you can find a camera standing front of you

Comment

Yah and If You got Caught :photos: .. They Can spot if you're Wearing your seat belts or not, Or Talking on the Phone.. They need Cash ppl :Coffe:
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                  Yah and If You got Caught :photos: .. They Can spot if you're Wearing your seat belts or not, Or Talking on the Phone.. They need Cash ppl :Coffe:
                  That is a wrong and a bias info.. Ive tried it and many other members have tried it as well, the new cameras dont detect if you're wearing a seatbelt or talking on the phone :nono:

Comment

No one told me about it ... i Read it in the Newspaper :read:
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

No one told me about it ... i Read it in the Newspaper :read:
                      Dont believe the papers, believe only what we say ;)

Comment

guys check this Radar out, N be Carefull ...

1942_1225199200 (1).jpeg

1942_1225199044.jpeg
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

guys check this Radar out, N be Carefull ...

[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]
                          We already have a thread about the radar you're talking about, here it is:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...ighlight=radar

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                            In Kuwait we have very few cameras! But rumers are going around that they are about to place thousands of cameras! 1000 cameras (not thousands) will leave no space for humans to breath! the city is small enough as is! lolll
                            I hope it doesnt happen.
                            I remember my last days in UAE, going through abu dhabi - dubai highway, reaching dubai area, i remember they almost doubled the number of cameras and i thought what the hell!!!
                            12 R.jpg
                            :lol:
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

since When they Put Radars on 10km/h and 30km/h speed ???????
                              I just Checked i got two one in shj and tho other one in ajman...
                              seriously look at the speed limits !!! :cursing:

seriously ... Thats such a Pissoff .. !!
                              for your info, the limit is not 10km/h or 30km/h :read: it says that you have exceeded the limit by l10km/h or 30km/h..

for example if the limit was 120 & you drove at 145 then it'll give you "exceeded the limit by 30" and the ticket price will be accordingly..

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              That is a wrong and a bias info.. Ive tried it and many other members have tried it as well, the new cameras dont detect if you're wearing a seatbelt or talking on the phone :nono:
                              in fact it cannot detect if you're wearing a seatbelt or on the phone, but if you were caught speeding & they find out you're without a seatbelt or over the phone (due to high level of detailed pics from those new cameras), then they can double your fine...

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X