and Japanese people

they don't drive their LHD cars :)

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/680466/1115465/

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/garagecurrent/index.html

can someone please buy this M3???

That E30 M3 is clean ... and fully fully loaded !!!! :drool::drool::drool:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

OMG...........the japanese bruno :D
      thats a neat M3
      btw i love japan and Japanese ppl ...........too
      check my siggy
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

2,000,000 Japanese Yen = 18,823.4 US Dollar !!!!

That E30 M3 is for $19,000....
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

78000 AED
          i did the conversion but i am not sure because this is expensive........VERY expensive

Comment

But she is one hell of a CLEAN E30 M3 !!!! :drool::drool:

Collectors edition... :drool:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Just looking at the second link, the used cars market! all so clean and shinny!
              Thats one thig i hate here about the GCC area! Cars get worn out so quickly because of the sun! I'm drooling over the Porsche 993 Turbo! few of them there, all in amaaaazing condition!!! I would so buy one if it was this clean here in GCC area!!!
              sigpic
              Audi R8 - White / Blk
              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

i agree..........man i LOVE the 80s cars specially if they r still original
                BMW M3, Golf Rabbit GTI, GOLF MK II GTI or G60, corolla AE86........pieces of art !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In fact the 993 911Turbo is one of my few dream cars, BUT GCC environment is not for air-cooled Porsches :( What a bugger!!! I was thinking of owning one in a couple of years' time, but I can't afford an engine rebuild every few months...

The E30 M3 in the link is priced at a normal price IMO, it's done 72,000km since 1988!! I've seen an EVO Sport in Japan that went for AED120,000, that's more expensive than when I got my E46 M3 a year ago....

You want a piece of history, you pay the price. I learned to pay above market price for clean BMWs, always!

Comment

E34 M5s :

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/680466/1083015/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/527867/988859/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/527867/988876/

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/527867/994574/

Z4 3.0si :

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/garagecurrent/680466/1070962/

:drool:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Is that true regarding the 993 Turbo?
                      Wont be able to use as a daily drive?
                      Will it be expensive to make changes to accomidate the heat etc?
                      Cause i was really considering buying one! my neighbor has the cleanest 933 turbo i've ever seen (white with maroon inside!). He is NOT selling it though! lol
                      sigpic
                      Audi R8 - White / Blk
                      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Bedewi, when we make it big you and I, I won't mind sharing a garage of the following cars:

- MKI, MKII, MKIII Golf GTI
                        - Renault 5 Turbo (Panda)
                        - Corolla AE86
                        - E30 M3 EVO Sport
                        - Merc E190 2.5AMG EVO II
                        - Suzuki Swift 1.3Turbo
                        - Porsche 930 911Turbo, 993 911Turbo, 993 911GT2 (The "widowmaker")
                        - And an original CSL

:D

Comment

i hope bruno restores his car so that it looks like this one
                          i had a ride along with bruno last saturday........masha allah may god bless this car
                          the spirit of the 80s
                          the interior smell (plastic and upholstery), the feel of the engine, the sound of the muffler
                          WOW

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                            Is that true regarding the 993 Turbo?
                            Wont be able to use as a daily drive?
                            Will it be expensive to make changes to accomidate the heat etc?
                            Cause i was really considering buying one! my neighbor has the cleanest 933 turbo i've ever seen (white with maroon inside!). He is NOT selling it though! lol
                            Yup, unfortunately you can't change that. They were purely designed for Europe and the States, not our weather AT ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                              i hope bruno restores his car so that it looks like this one
                              i had a ride along with bruno last saturday........masha allah may god bless this car
                              the spirit of the 80s
                              the interior smell (plastic and upholstery), the feel of the engine, the sound of the muffler
                              WOW
                              Seriously man, HATED my E46 when I drove the E30!!! I don't give a damn about the 360hp under my hood! The E30 dances man, I swear I didn't smile in a car like I did that time in my life :D

Comment

Working...
                              X