Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Swede Drifts Lamborghini Murcielago SV in Official Promo Video

[youtube]EJJq-ryws6s[/youtube]

Not often do you find an accomplished racing driver and Hollywood stuntman expressing his satisfactory feelings about a job he'd just finished. But that is what the man known as the Crazy Swede did after he posted this smoking video of the new Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce on his YouTube page.

The accompanying description reads as thus: "Check out the video of the brand new Lamborghini Murcielago SV. I had a blast driving the car for the video shot in Hamburg Germany. Hope you enjoy it."
    There indeed is very wide scope for enjoyment for the one who clicks on the video. That's because the Crazy Swede, whose real name is Samuel Hübinette, drifts the wheels off the SV while filming a promotional video of the car. Most of it is shot at an underground parking lot ala Tokyo Drift.

Drifting any AWD car is no simple task but drifting one that not only has AWD but two limited slip differentials takes some serious skill. They don't call him the Crazy Swede for nothing. To be fair he did have quite the machine in his hands during the shoot. The Murciélago SV features a 6.5-litre V12 engine producing 670hp (493kW) and 660Nm (487 lb-ft) of torque. With a 0 - 100km/h time of 3.2 seconds and a maximum velocity of 342km/h (212 mph) the Murciélago SV is the fastest Lamborghini ever produced.

THAT IS INSANE!!! two limited slip difs?! what the hell!? The car is BEAUTIFUL :drool:

SSense... u only need one more post to hit that round number of 5,000 posts :D
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

That's really what they call art of speeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd
      Current: BMW E71 X6 M 2011 | Silverstone Exterior | Red Interior | 23" Hamann Unique Forged Wheel | Lumma Lowering Kit | Lumma Cat Back Exhaust | PP-Performance Down Pipe | PP-Performance ECU Tuning Stage#2 | Lumma Pedal Set

Monsters History:
      BMW E92 335i Coupe 2007: Stock
      BMW E92 M3 Coupe 2008: Upgraded to 460 HP
      BMW E64 650i Convertible 2009: Stock
      BMW E64 M6 Convertible 2008: Upgraded to 570 HP
      Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series 2008: Evosport Full Performance Package Stage#2 - 600+ HP

Comment

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS CAR????

THATS MY ABSOLUT DREAM CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

SSense !!!

You're banned for posting such a video ! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

The drifting part isn't the hardest to ever accomplish, I don't understand the overkill description.

But the car :drool: !
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV in Madrid

Comment

If my wife knew how much I love this car, she will probably diveroce me. :lol:
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

:laughhard:
                  i ll consider my self that im not hearing anything hasan :D
                  :runaway:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

[YOUTUBE]go6kxyKSDZ0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Love those spitting sound on every shift, very hardcore, wow :drool:

Comment

Working...
                      X