Ferrari F450 coming this October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferrari F450 coming this October

Ferrari’s replacement for the F430 will be called the F450 and is set to be introduced this coming October and customers will receive their production version by early 2010. The F450 will come with a V8 powerhouse that can generated around 500 hp.Lighter than the F430 Scuderia the F450 will be the very first “green” Ferrari ever and will highlight an AWD system, enhanced handling from ground-breaking adjustable suspension creating a vehicle that will become an intense rival to the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Audi R8.

now they will be allover dubai streets...

Comment

cant wait for this to come thru!...is that an artists rendition? or the actual pic?
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

looks like all you're gonna see in the rear view mirros is the rear fenders :dunno:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          looks like all you're gonna see in the rear view mirros is the rear fenders :dunno:
          That's a good thing! VERY *drooling with red eyes*

But they just released the other Ferrari California, which makes me question the truth of this press release...

Comment

Nothing beats the Fiorano 599 GTB..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              That's a good thing! VERY *drooling with red eyes*

But they just released the other Ferrari California, which makes me question the truth of this press release...
              +1

I doubt they will be releasing this car any time soon (at least another 3-4 years), their sales have gone down... 599 and 612 sales have almost come to a complete stop and F430 orders aren't as many as before.
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I'll have to wait and see... cant tell by the image whether I like it or not. Should be interesting though!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                X