Z 240 Ls1 powered from KSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z 240 Ls1 powered from KSA

It is getting really boring in Uni, alot of studying these days. so while i was checking some vids on youtube accidentally i found some vids of my friends (Salah from saudi) Z 240 Ls1 powered. it took him almost a year to bring this baby back scarp yard to life. so i thought it is nice to share it with you guys. i have seen that car in reality and it is fast. i personally like it so tell me what do you think????

some vids

[youtube]IzC7q95AYME[/youtube]

[youtube]Yis7c7jFrrs&feature=channel_page[/youtube]

here lunching from stand still

[youtube]VoLUPEYljw8&feature=channel[/youtube]

and here running against a heavily modified Ls1, the z 240 is on the left of the screen

[youtube]ZqJuLbnDas4&feature=channel[/youtube]

hope you like it and comments would be appreciated

white boring boxes... fix those links bro

Comment

Omar, Just post the direct links...and I will do the rest from here !
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Thanks ayman

yalla guys comments

Comment

After i get home omar. My company has blocked youtube :(
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Poor wazif, i really feel sad for you have internet but with out youtube .. any way waiting for your comments

now Back to topic

Comment

Man that car is fast. Very impresive.
              sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
              2006 Z4M - SOLD
              1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
              2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
              2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
              2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
              2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
              1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
              2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

ya and it is not forced induction

Comment

American muscle, I wonder how fast that thing can go around a turn:lol:
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                    American muscle, I wonder how fast that thing can go around a turn:lol:

qauzi this machine is not built for turns, only for drag racing. but i am sure if a proper suspension setup is a companied with that power, this car can go quit faster than you think on a turn.

Comment

Intensive power in that pure muscle car !

Comment

I'd have to guess and say he's one of the Qatif boys?! No other place in the world has that many 240 & 280 ZXs!! Correct? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                          I'd have to guess and say he's one of the Qatif boys?! No other place in the world has that many 240 & 280 ZXs!! Correct? ;)
                          well your guess wasn't that accurate ayham. Salah has a performance parts shop in alkhobar on the cornich behind KFC. and the car was built in Nasser Sa3deldeen (American cars tunner)work shop in alkhobar.

Comment

Too true, I noticed El Wajha . It's Jumeira of Khubar.

About the car, one mean machine. That body was one of the most beautiful ever made !!
                            And she looks immaculate !

Most Datsun's I saw were available in Seihat. Theyve got loads of'em there !
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
                              qauzi this machine is not built for turns, only for drag racing. but i am sure if a proper suspension setup is a companied with that power, this car can go quit faster than you think on a turn.
                              How the hell will he be able to get grip with that much power to drag it?
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X