• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Eid!

I wish you all a Happy and Blessed Eid to you and your families

:hi:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Eid Mubarak to all
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Eid Mubarak for all of us nshalla !
      :grouphug::grouphug:
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Eid Mubarak to you all and your families! May you all have a joy filled and blessed Eid!

Kul 3aam wa antum bikhair! :)

:grouphug:
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Adha Mubarak :)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

eid mubarak to all. as of today 5am i've become officially an uncle lol

Comment

Eid Mubarak to all petrolheads :drive:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                eid mubarak to all. as of today 5am i've become officially an uncle lol
                Congrats Bruno :clap: What a lucky day for the new born, Im sure he'll be showered with God's blessings during this holy occasion..

Comment

wish you happy Eid :) guys
                  RIDE *OR* DIE
                  sigpic
                  DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
                  DAM:E30 1990

Comment

Eid mubarak to all, today is our 1st day (we'r always behind for some un-known mystery) ...

and Congrats Bruno !!!! feeling old? :P
                    Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                    19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                    M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

thanks guys..eid mubarak to everyone once again

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
                        Eid mubarak to all, today is our 1st day (we'r always behind for some un-known mystery) ...
                        We were talking about that yesterday, its weird why this is happening in Oman, Eid Al Adha should be together everywhere..
                        What's more weird is that Ive heard on Monday when it was Eid everywhere else they put police all over the Eid mosques in Oman so people dont pray.. On what basis is Oman one day behind ? Amarant if you have any idea, could you shed some light on this please..

Comment

That is weird....

Anyway, Eid mubarak you guys :)

Comment

i know it is too late, but i wish you a happy eid everyone

Comment

Sorry for this late reply guys, Eid Mubarak.
                              I had to fly to KSA on Sunday and just got back today. I hope you all had a great Eid and hope to see you soon
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X