REVENGE ON CAR DOOR BASHERS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REVENGE ON CAR DOOR BASHERS !!!

How many times have you guys had you car doors bashed into by idiots parking to close???
    Well guess what? I have come up with a simple but affective sollution.
    PARTS REQUIRED:
    1.CAR ALARM SHOCK SENSORs (100 DHS)
    2.SCREEN WASH PUMP (55 DHS)
    3.8 FEET OF FLEXI SCREEN WASH PIPE (45 DHS)
    4.BRAKE FLUID CAN (USED BRAKE FLUID WOULD DO THE JOB)
    5.FOR INSTALLATION SEE ME AT THE "X" CENTRE

Its function: When an idiot parks to close to your pride and joy and bashes your door,the shock sensor picks up any knocks (adjustable)to your car and activates the pump and thus spray you no what all over idiots car.These pipes are hidden under your car side sills and are safe from spraying on your own car.Tested in the UK on all my mates cars.

hehe... very sneaky Shak and completely tempting!!!

already giving it a thought... u might get a call sometime after the holidays!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

1.ahmad.alkhalil
      2.bruno

i have not suffered from such incidents since i don't park my car next to strangers... but would love to have this brake oil spraying system mounted on ma car

Comment

Interesting ! But what Im worried about is, what if the idiot bashes my car and the sensors from my car splash the brake fluid back on the idiot's car, he might get angry and bang my car more badly than the first time :dunno:

Comment

nice idea shak but i'm worried about 2 points:
          1) what if someone just walking by ur car touched ur car, then you'll spray on the nearby cars & it's not the owner's fault??
          2) would it spray on both sides? you would be punishing 2 cars while 1 was at fault.
          :dunno:

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Interesting ! But what Im worried about is, what if the idiot bashes my car and the sensors from my car splash the brake fluid back on the idiot's car, he might get angry and bang my car more badly than the first time :dunno:
          you can always use a 555 timer that delays like 20sec before it starts spraying.. if the guy just parked then he would've already walked away, if he's getting in his car then he can't see ur spray :D

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
            1) what if someone just walking by ur car touched ur car, then you'll spray on the nearby cars & it's not the owner's fault??
            2) would it spray on both sides? you would be punishing 2 cars while 1 was at fault.

you can always use a 555 timer that delays like 20sec before it starts spraying.. if the guy just parked then he would've already walked away, if he's getting in his car then he can't see ur spray :D
            Yeah, the timer solves the confusion.. :thanks:

Whereas for your question, I think it will only spray when the sensor senses that the door has been bashed.. I dont think it will spray on both the sides :nono:

Comment

then you'll either need 2 pumps or some kind of motorized valve the opens only the side that was affected :)

BMW history:

Comment

HAHA shak ur crazy ..... lool
                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

30 second delay (555 ic timer) it waits for the idiot to walk away and then only sprays the side thats bashed.Vibrations will not set the senors off,so innocent people walking by will not get there clothes stripped of them by the brake fluid????:lol:

Comment

I would like to see a video demonstration!!! Pleaaaase!!! :)
                    sigpic
                    Audi R8 - White / Blk
                    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

+1 for video!

BMW history:

Comment

+2...
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I want one, will contact u soon!
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

No need for a bloody video, I'm having one of them wet dreams! Revenge never felt so satisfying...Wish I knew about it when I was back in AD, they RAPED my vert in the parkings there :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post

and if a police vehicle parks next to you....:kaboom:

Think before you act.

Comment

Working...
                              X