Official Porsche Panamera Image Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Porsche Panamera Image Leaked

Could this be the official, true-life image of the new PorschePanamera? Yes, according to Dutch publication AutoTelegraaf. A Monday embargo on the images and possibly details has supposedly been broken by Auto Motor und Sport and more details should be available this Sunday night.

Panamera is a four-door coupe from Porsche that is aimed to compete with the likes of Mercedes-Benz CLS, the upcoming Audi A7 2+2, BMW CS concept-based 2+2 coupe and Aston Martin Rapide. It's a hefty customer this Panamera, measuring 16.3ft (4.97 metres) long, 6.3ft (1.9m) wide and 4.66ft (1.4m) tall. The wheelbase is quantified at 9.6ft (2.9m). Curb mass approaches two tonnes.

As a package it will feature the most advanced and passenger-car focused technologies, such as an electronic air suspension, PDK gearbox, an LSD for good traction, and current interior comforts. The Porsche Panamera is obviously a Porsche, which means no sparing of thought when it comes to engine power.

Initially the two variants available will be an S model and a Turbo, the former kicking out 400bhp (300kW) from its 4.8-litre V8 and the Turbo launching upwards of 500bhp (373kW), thanks to a twin-turbo system running through its gut. V6 petrol power should join the two later, packing around 300bhp (223kW), while hybrid power comes at a later stage. If Porsche terminology is anything to go by we can also expect Turbo S models too worth over 600bhp (447kW). Although diesels have been ruled out, there cannot be 100 percent certainty on the issue; Porsche did once say the Cayenne would not offer diesel as an option. Today it's a different story.

An estimated 20,000 units are planned for sale at the start, with production going on to 50,000 per year depending on demand. Sales of Panamera begin in the US, Europe and Asia in 2009.

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

The only thing that can describe this car is... :puke:
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

it's awful . . .really awful

But it's a good shot at providing the o.5% segment of the population of this earth, who've wanted a 4 door sports car
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

When Lamborghini makes a 4 door sports sedan then why not Porsche :dunno: Nothing wrong..

Comment

not so impressive...!! and the rear looks :puke:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

the front isn't that bad to be honest... the rear on the other hand, that's a COMPLETELY different story! :puke:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

love the front
              hate the rear :thumbsdown:
              seen the interior pics & i must say it looks like crap with all the stupid buttons :puke:

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

crazy, Lambo made it so much nicer than Porsche. Sad I was expecting something good from them.
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

i think lambo is on a different league altogether. . .

And oh haissam. . you got any pictures of the interior ?
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

sure..

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

disgusting - i've got better things to think of rather than remembering what button to press to open my sunroof . . out of the 75 buttons provided . . .

Sickens me
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Pukey!!!!

HOLY CR*P!!!! What on earth is this?! An intern would do a much better job...

P.S: Wanted to take another look, but truth be told I couldn't make myself do it!

Comment

:puke: :puke:

Where in the hell the world of cars is going to ?
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

just look at those a/c vents!

looks like they're ripped off from the classic kdney grills :P
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

I'll buy it if i can!
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                              X