Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The all new 2010 Ford Mustang....

Originally posted by Ford View Post
    The 2010 Ford Mustang GT will enter this environment with a 315-horsepower 4.6-liter V8. The company credits a new ram air-induction system for the 15-horse boost over the 2008 GT, but otherwise the engine is little changed. Speaking of V6 Mustangs, which far outsell the more-glamorous V8s, they will carry on with the 210-horsepower 4.0-liter iron-block V6. Camaro has a 300-horse 3.6-liter V6 with fuel-saving and power boosting direct injection, and Challenger's 3.5-liter V6 is rated at 250 ponies.

Whatever the engine, the 2010 Ford Mustang will offer a choice of 5-speed manual or automatic transmission. The chassis will be the same as the 2008 Bullitt model, so the old solid rear axle will continue. But that should leave funds for expected interior upgrades, which should include better-quality materials than the current car's unimpressive hard plastic surfaces that have been an ongoing complaint since 2005.
    I will leave you with the pictures for now !!

Last edited by M_Powerholic; 21-11-2008, 01:31 PM.
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

:puke::puke::puke:...
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

LSB FTW.... haha

But i think that this one looks better than the current S197 one :D
        sigpic
        iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
        Falcons Garage
        Carbotech

Comment

Also the nuew ones are coming with a 400hp upgraded engine :D that would be really nice......
          sigpic
          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
          Falcons Garage
          Carbotech

Comment

not a fan
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
              Also the nuew ones are coming with a 400hp upgraded engine :D that would be really nice......
              :slap:

Read : :read:
              Originally posted by Ford View Post
              The 2010 Ford Mustang GT will enter this environment with a 315-horsepower 4.6-liter V8.
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Some sites stated that they r gonna use the 5.0 engine with the 400hp :spank:
                sigpic
                iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                Falcons Garage
                Carbotech

Comment

Let's just say the new Camaro and Challenger sales have just gone through the roof !!
                  sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                  Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                  LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                  P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                  Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Not and Never been Impressive.

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Never been a fan of Mustangs..

Comment

I don't like it either, but i would say looks better than the current one and should handle better

Bashar you are correct regarding the new engine 5.0 w/ 400hp, but it is going to be released in 2011 not 2010 (for some weired reasons), for 2010 it will be the same 4.6 with 315hp

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
                          I don't like it either, but i would say looks better than the current one :nono::nono: || and should handle better :dunno: ( Who knows ) :dunno:
                          Just my opinion...:)
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

it is your problem

Comment

Yes Sir ! :D
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Working...
                              X