Why is this site blocked?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this site blocked?????

I was trying to download Skype (for webcam, chat, etc), but it was a blocked website!!! I'm in Kuwait, but I'm thinking if its blocked here, must be blocked in UAE as well, right?
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

welcome to the gulf :thumbsdown:

in the UAE skype is blocked since the internet service providers (etisalat & du) are both the mobile & phone service providers.. skype & other similar applications take away a good portion of their profit from international calls so they decided to block it..

i use a proxy like hotspot shield to be able to access all blocked sites!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

yeah ok!
        guess i have to use a diff proxy!
        Last edited by LSB_M3; 14-11-2008, 04:32 PM.
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

You guys dont need to mention what you use, we all know what we use.. We dont want HSS to be blocked now :cry:

Comment

yes im pissed off also co of the etisalat blocking VOIP. i spent 25 USD for the yahoo voice and finding out they blocked it!!

Comment

Working...
            X