The e70 X5 3.0 is it worth it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The e70 X5 3.0 is it worth it ?

My dad is planin to buy a new car soon inshalla, he is interested in the E70 x5 and since he's an old man he dunn care about performance .... but for some reason am tryin to convince him not to buy it...!! wut do u guys think ?

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

In my opinion the E70 is a wonderful car, there is no good reason why your dad shouldnt buy it :) Unless and until you have some other choices..

Comment

looked for other choices...!! but couldn't find any !!

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

7er?
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Yes, 7 series is not a bad idea, luxurious and im sure it will suit the age..

Comment

r u trying to say his dad is OLD??

:rofl:
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

:lol: No I didnt mean old, but I mean the 7 series suits a man who has a son as old as Moe :D

Comment

Loool Loved this reply, so diplomatic! u should be in politics man :D
                Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Loool Loveed this reply, so diplomatic! u should be in politics man :D
                  I hate politics :) anyways before suggesting a car to Moe I think we should know what's the budget..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    I hate politics :) anyways before suggesting a car to Moe I think we should know what's the budget..
                    :iagree:
                    Meskovic

Comment

X5 3.0 is not underpowered!

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

our CEO owns 1, and i think it's a really nice car, specially if he's not into performance...

the 7er is a little bit higher in terms of budget :-|
                        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

lol at u guys, 7er is not a 4x4 ...! the budjet is around 290..

www.moenajati.com

Comment

not worth the price.. but the car is a nice one.

Comment

nice car...
                              dont BMW make a 3.0 turbo ala 135/335i?

Think before you act.

Comment

Working...
                              X