No announcement yet.

Top Gear: LP560 VS Carrera GT2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He LOVED the CGT/GT3, he LOVED the R8/RS4/, he LOVED the E92 M3/E46 M3/CSL, he loved the SL. It's about putting a show, TG is brilliant in its ability to synchronize showbiz and genuine car reviews.

Ali, there's the handling, the chassis, the brakes, the NOISE :drool:, the steering, the whole feeling of the car..Even if the Gallardo makes 300bhp I'd still pick it over any M car, let's put it this way ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Ali, there's the handling, the chassis, the brakes, the NOISE :drool:, the steering, the whole feeling of the car..Even if the Gallardo makes 300bhp I'd still pick it over any M car, let's put it this way ;)
      +1 and there's 4-dr vs 2-dr, 4-seats vs 2-seats etc......

let's put it this way, would you compare your M5 to a 360 Modena? they both got 400hp but the differences are too many to list!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
        +1 and there's 4-dr vs 2-dr, 4-seats vs 2-seats etc......

let's put it this way, would you compare your M5 to a 360 Modena? they both got 400hp but the differences are too many to list!
        Ofcourse I wouldnt compare :nono: now I get the point that there are other factors to be considered too, not just the HP.
        Thanks Ayham and Hash to make the point clear to me :)

Comment

Working...
        X