New Speed Camera Prevention Technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Speed Camera Prevention Technique

A speed camera in the German state of Bavaria took a photo of a speeding motorist which appeared to be one of the Muppets.

The local police were initially amused when it turned out the large puppet was put there by a British motorist with a certain sense of humor. But they then found out the driver had been caught speeding with traffic cameras several times before in the region of Bavaria.

The police say they will not track down the driver of the UK registered, right-hand drive Audi because the vehicle is not domestically licensed. But they have asked the public for clues to the driver's identity.

Bayreuth police said they believed the muppet to be either Grover or Ernie from Seasame Street.

But while the police were more interested in the individual sitting to the right, our intrepid colleagues over at The Local discovered the true identity of the muppet to be Animal, the crazed drummer of Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem band.

:rofl:
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

:rofl:

If they do it in Dubai the next day you will read in the news paper... that "Dubai Police unveils the secret identity of the Seasame Street character behind the wheels of the Audi in a record 2.57 hours only. In other countries it will take more than that which once again shows that the UAE residence are sound and safe...”
    And the article goes on with the usual punishment clause. “the driver of the Audi known as A.H. is guilty of etc. and will be jailed for 2months and fined 5000 AED and will be deported after serving his jail term"

Comment

:rofl: RHD FTMFW! but we need to remove the plates here in Dubai or stick some sand on them & blame the desert!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

hahaah !! i loved the idea haha .....a muppet !!!!! hahaha i can't stop laughin :rofl::rofl:
        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

which reminds me, i've got to put theshadow's licence plate back on his car.... from my car ;)

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
            which reminds me, i've got to put theshadow's licence plate back on his car.... from my car ;)

hehe... naughty naughty! :starwars:
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

oh, by the way, the police found out who the driver was. if it looks like one, drives like one, it has to be.... muppet.

Comment

:goodpost:

Comment

Thanks. RS4 owners need love too ;)

Comment

hahaha, I'm leaning toward campaigning this in the coming GRW :rofl:

A friend of mine DELIBERATELY over sped by a SZR radar 4 years ago with his friends and exposed his bum in the picture :D Good going.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

A friend of mine DELIBERATELY over sped by a SZR radar 4 years ago with his friends and exposed his bum in the picture :D Good going.......
                      LoLz :P BTW did the authorities take any action against your friend ?

Comment

He's the son of someone VERY important.... ;)

Comment

Oh oK :) Normal people wont dare to do such an act :nono:

Comment

Actually I've heard similar stories of women flashing the cameras as they pass by, and some people shooting the cameras
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              He's the son of someone VERY important.... ;)
                              my fvking son did it again!

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X