Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I just bought a 2009 E93 M3 and own a 2006 E60 M5 (for sale by the way, will post in for sale section).

Saif
    Attached Files

Let me be the first to welcome you mate, you’ve came to the right place, thats a nice collection of cars!!!
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

:welcome2: aboard

nice combination of cars
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

:hi: welcome to our forums :hi:

congrats for the new M3.. and that's a sweet M5 as well ;) someone is looking for an M5 just check the classifieds section..

so let us know what do u think of the M3 after owning an M5? i don't think many guys downgrade from an M5 to M3, although the word "downgrade" here isn't right coz they're 2 different cars in the end :)

looks like ur camera is new too :D :tongue:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: Abaord Saif
          You've got two of the best BMWs with you.. BTW could you tell us how did you come to know about this club :) ?
          Im sure you'll enjoy this Club as much all of us do..
          Good Luck with the sale

Comment

Welcome to the humble family... mashallah u have of the two most beautiful cars!!

take care and we hope to meet you soon :)
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

welcome sir...

that's a sweet collection. now post some pics of the M3. :drool:

Comment

Thanks all for the welcoming.

The M3 so far has been great and I wouldn't exactly consider it a downgrade! The M-DCT is amazing and much smoother than the SMG. I'll put up some more pics of the M3 when I get a chance.

Yes, my camera is new too!

I found out about the site from some friends that post here

Comment

BTW there is some software upgrade for the E92 M3, one of our member, named Abbood, will be getting the update by tomorrow at Abu Dhabi Motors in Abu Dhabi. Keep tuned for his review and myabe you should get the update too..

Comment

Yup, getting mine done tomorrow too! Car stalled on me 3 times already.

Thanks

Comment

:welcome2: aboard Saif .... perfect selection of BMWs over there ..

Why dont you show up on friday since we have the Red Line Challenge and u'll have a better chance meeting us :D
                      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                        :welcome2: aboard Saif .... perfect selection of BMWs over there ..

Why dont you show up on friday since we have the Red Line Challenge and u'll have a better chance meeting us :D
                        Thanks. Can't make it this Friday but hopefully another time you guys meet.

Rgds
                        Saif

Comment

Welcome here.... :)

Comment

Welcome aboard Saif :welcome2:
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by Saif View Post
                              Yes, my camera is new too!
                              don't worry i'm not a :cid:

just noticed ur photo numbers are still 000# which means still new :tongue:

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X