Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member, old enthusiast

Hello guys,

Thank you for having me in the BMW fans family here in Dubai.

I am a BMW enthusiast since I know myself, owned a few ones in the past (e39 535i, e46 e330i, e60 525i) but went back to my old love and now I am the new owner of a lovely e39 530i. I wanted a V8 but I could not find any in a good condition.

As I have always drove a company car in Dubai and this is the first time when I own an "old" car, I don`t know my way around shops and places where I can buy spare parts so please feel free to share with me any information regarding this.

I have attached some photos on my 530i. (Not it has style 65 M5 rims this is with the old Hamann rims which are for sale btw)

Looking forward to meet you all.
    Attached Files

Welcome on board carter530i. I personally love the E39s. It used to own a E39 540i with the M-sport kit. Absolutely loved it! such a perfect cruiser. Although the V8 did cause me a lot of trouble, i thoroughly enjoyed driving it.

Your best bet for spare parts will be in the Shj market, there is a street dedicated to spare part shops. It will take you a while to go through them and find what you are looking for. I know a few guys here have their usual go-to shops, so will let them advise you.

Looking forward to meeting you at our next event. Do check out our events section for details.

Cheers , have a great day and weekend ahead.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

love the e39... welcome and enjoy

Comment

Thanks!