Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member - on his way back into BMW ownership

Hi all,

former BMW owner here (650i) currently in the process of venturing back into BMW ownership but this time the target is an old dream of mine, the E46 M3. I already have my eye on a few and am very excited to be pulling the trigger on one of them shortly.

Originally hailing from the cold Northern shores of Denmark, I am currently based in Abu Dhabi and am looking forward to being an active member of the community and the forum. It looks like you guys have a great thing going, thanks to a lot of efforts from the people behind the club as well as the sponsors. Am pleased that the UAE is such a great place for gearheads!!

Until I have found the right E46, I could post pics of my previous rides but as the majority do not feature the famous blue and white propeller logo, I shall abstain from such atrocities. :'(:lol:

should contact [MENTION=31]Wazif[/MENTION] he have a good e46 for sale.. cheers! and welcome :)

Comment

Thanks brother and indeed he does... seeing it Saturday :)

Comment

Welcome on board! Looking forward to welcoming u to bimmerfest with your e46 m3 ! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic
        Current
        E92 M3 2011
        # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
        # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
        # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
        E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
        # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
        # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
        # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

Welcome , my advice to you, get it manual, smg has a lot of problems and will cost you a fortune to fix if it goes bad. I converted my car from smg to manual as I had a lot of problems with the smg and in my opinion nothing beats a manual transmission.

Sent from my iPad using BMW Club UAE

Comment

Welcome on board and goodluck with the buy!
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Very happy and proud to say that I am now officially an E46 M3 owner. Couldn't pass on the awesome vert Wazif had for sale so this evening she relocated to Abu Dhabi. Am sure most of the forum members are familiar with the car but will put a few photos up tomorrow when I can get some snaps in daylight for those who don't know the car.

Comment

nice it stayed in the family

Comment

Welcome on board Tarnok :) I'm glad that she is still going to be around :) Looking forward to meeting you both at our next event!
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

You're lucky chap.. enjoy your new baby :D

Comment

E46 sold on today... My by far shortest car ownership yet. And not at all because there was anything wrong with the car... As a matter of fact I loved driving it and loved the look of it. But something came along which I couldn't pass up... So come next week I will be taking over a preloaded Alpina B3 BiTurbo. Happy to say the E46 found a great new home. Wish I could have swung keeping both... But that would've just been greedy

Comment

Working...
                      X